Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 29, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 29, 2022 9 hours ago, John Matrix said: Does this count? Can’t see anything, mate?
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted July 30, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 30, 2022 “People lost their homes, over 30 people unalived themselves”. “Yeah but have you looked at this website?” What a cunt
dopper Posted August 2, 2022 Posted August 2, 2022 Remember that time Trump vowed to cure AIDS and childhood cancer “very shortly”? That was 3 years ago today. No plan laid out, no funding set aside, no further details. He said he would cure it, the people in red hats gave him a standing ovation, and he started talking about something else.
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 5, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2022 I'm going to sound like a right miserable cunt here, but why would I want to watch a lego version of something that already exists? Why strip the almost perfect physical performance out of something like that? What a waste of time.
Guest Posted August 11, 2022 Posted August 11, 2022 I'd enter the wordsearch competition on TV before I clicked a Twitter video with that caption.
Recommended Posts