WyattSheepMask Posted June 19, 2022 Posted June 19, 2022 Another absolute blinder from the Didn’t Happen of the Year Awards
WyattSheepMask Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 The absolute highlight of last nights Question Time
Keith Houchen Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 I thought this to a woman who is the spitting image of Carrie Johnson’s mum was better.
stewdogg Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 These people are actually brainwashed by him. A lot of my 'older' friends are the same, it's actually quite frightening.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted June 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted June 24, 2022 I'm think I've posted stuff from them before, but if I didn't
Members SuperBacon Posted June 24, 2022 Members Posted June 24, 2022 8 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: The absolute highlight of last nights Question Time
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted June 24, 2022 14 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: The absolute highlight of last nights Question Time My favourite response was this
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 27, 2022 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2022 2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: I was waiting for Clive James to say something witty at the end.
Recommended Posts