Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 15, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 15, 2022 27 minutes ago, stewdogg said: Suit wanker? That’s the greatest keeper of all time, Pat Jennings!! Greatest keeper? He got beaten by a disabled child who is having to lean to walk again.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 15, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 15, 2022 <Neville Southall voice> Well done. He's 76.
WyattSheepMask Posted May 15, 2022 Posted May 15, 2022 (edited) *better in the Father Ted thread* Edited May 15, 2022 by WyattSheepMask
Members SuperBacon Posted May 18, 2022 Members Posted May 18, 2022 Can't believe I've never seen this.
Keith Houchen Posted May 18, 2022 Posted May 18, 2022 How the fuck have you not seen that? Me and Butch post it on here about ten times a year!
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 18, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 18, 2022 It's about time Band Aid 89 made an appearance isn't it?
Members SuperBacon Posted May 18, 2022 Members Posted May 18, 2022 9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: How the fuck have you not seen that? Me and Butch post it on here about ten times a year! Have I repressed the memory of seeing this then? Yes I have.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 19, 2022 Moderators Posted May 19, 2022 (edited) That's an interesting lineup to say the least. I have a lot of questions but the biggest wtf is what exactly Kirstie Allsop is going to be doing? Edited May 19, 2022 by Chest Rockwell
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 19, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2022 I think you've been whooshed Chest.
Keith Houchen Posted May 19, 2022 Posted May 19, 2022 14 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: That's an interesting lineup to say the least. I have a lot of questions but the biggest wtf is what exactly Kirstie Allsop is going to be doing? Smashing up childrens ipads.
The Gaffer Posted May 19, 2022 Posted May 19, 2022 13 minutes ago, gmoney said: I think you've been whooshed Chest. Someone send it on to Ryder and Bez. He won't be the only one.
Recommended Posts