David Posted May 2, 2022 Posted May 2, 2022 On 4/30/2022 at 7:16 PM, 69MeDon said: Any chance you could elaborate on that? Do you mean building in some kind of crypto exchange and then taking a service charge/commision on each transaction? As I said, I'm not 100% sure exactly how it'll play out, but I think we'll see Doge playing a central part to how Musk restructures Twitter. His interest in Doge is well documented, with the general consensus being that he owns several million dollars worth, although that is unconfirmed obviously. Tesla accepts Doge as payment on its merchandise shop as well.
Merzbow Posted May 2, 2022 Posted May 2, 2022 Of course he's into the currency with the decade old meme attached to it. But yeah, Twitter was already getting in to bed with Crypto and it'll 100% get much deeper now.
Guest Posted May 3, 2022 Posted May 3, 2022 As sensible as his anti-mugging strategy might be, I couldn't vote for anyone who doesn't know the difference between less and fewer.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted May 3, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2022 1 hour ago, Tommy! said: Wonderful re-enactment of the iconic wrestling scene from Women In Love on that second photo.
Paid Members Lenin Posted May 4, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2022 There isn't a Top TikTok thread so... https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLn8o8hF/
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 9, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2022 Not in the usual spirit of this thread but this is great, Paul Heaton's a good sort.
Recommended Posts