Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 18, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted April 18, 2022 On 4/16/2022 at 9:47 PM, Keith Houchen said: The backstory in the comments makes it even better. Sadly it turns out the backstory found on Reddit was fake! The guy who performed Hacker has said he just made the line up. Which I like more in a way.
Keith Houchen Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 29 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Sadly it turns out the backstory found on Reddit was fake! The guy who performed Hacker has said he just made the line up. Which I like more in a way. Haha!! Brilliant!
Mr_Danger Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Sadly it turns out the backstory found on Reddit was fake! The guy who performed Hacker has said he just made the line up. Which I like more in a way. Well I’ve put that story in to circulation and I’m not back peddling now!
Guest Posted April 26, 2022 Posted April 26, 2022 Anyone else hoping a viable alternative to Twitter steps up, now that it's destined to become a freeze peach paradise for Daddy Musk? Are there any established brands that might throw their weight behind such an effort? Google already failed at countering Facebook - might they fancy another half-hearted attempt here?
69MeDon Posted April 26, 2022 Posted April 26, 2022 2 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said: Anyone else hoping a viable alternative to Twitter steps up, now that it's destined to become a freeze peach paradise for Daddy Musk? Are there any established brands that might throw their weight behind such an effort? Google already failed at countering Facebook - might they fancy another half-hearted attempt here? I don't think that will happen. We've seen how highly used right-wing "free speech" versions of Twitter were (not very). This would be not much different. On the upside, Musk's plan to require people to verify that they are, indeed, real people is going to backfire tremendously. Twitter already basically never makes a profit. I'm sure *less* mDAU will help them make more money.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 27, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2022 American/Canadian churches are wild
David Posted April 29, 2022 Posted April 29, 2022 On 4/26/2022 at 2:44 PM, 69MeDon said: On the upside, Musk's plan to require people to verify that they are, indeed, real people is going to backfire tremendously. Twitter already basically never makes a profit. I'm not entirely sure how it's going to play out, but I have a feeling he's going to incorporate crypto into the platform, which could assist in the profitability of it. Will be interesting to see what he does.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted April 29, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted April 29, 2022 Working it outside the industry.
69MeDon Posted April 30, 2022 Posted April 30, 2022 (edited) edit: my bad, double posted like some kind of dog masturbator. Edited April 30, 2022 by 69MeDon
69MeDon Posted April 30, 2022 Posted April 30, 2022 On 4/29/2022 at 9:04 AM, David said: I'm not entirely sure how it's going to play out, but I have a feeling he's going to incorporate crypto into the platform, which could assist in the profitability of it. Will be interesting to see what he does. Any chance you could elaborate on that? Do you mean building in some kind of crypto exchange and then taking a service charge/commision on each transaction?
Recommended Posts