Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 18, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2022 Big Jet TV was trending on twitter earlier. Was fascinating viewing. But this is some edited highlights. Electric stuff from this guy. Give him a TV show
Keith Houchen Posted February 18, 2022 Posted February 18, 2022 Of course, there is historical Twitter beef.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 19, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2022 Good parenting.
Guest Posted February 22, 2022 Posted February 22, 2022 Me in the red top, misty eyed, hitting 'Retweet'.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 22, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2022 4 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: I've watched this twice now, what am I missing?
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 22, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2022 I think it's the way the video manages to show the variety of life all travelling by train.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 22, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2022 1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said: I think it's the way the video manages to show the variety of life all travelling by train. Oh. I can see that when I go on an actual train though?
Mr_Danger Posted February 22, 2022 Posted February 22, 2022 A good advert for trains would be if they showed it empty.
WyattSheepMask Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 You can always rely on Hull to provide some great entertainment
Recommended Posts