Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Suplex Sinner
  • Paid Members
Posted

The original tweet is the usual Michael Owen guff.

The reply section, however, is one of the four good things to happen on Twitter this year. Incredible.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
13 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

A food pairing suggestion for the BrewDog Parma Violet:

 

Bumped in to the good man twice when I was living in Herne Hill, I’m guessing he lives around there too. And true to form he was stuffing his face both times, he’s absolutely ginormous.

  • Paid Members
Posted

"Hosanna" in Excel sheets, surely?

(Calling it Excel sheets is just winding me up. I'll have a Coke Max while you're there).

  • Moderators
Posted
On 12/22/2021 at 5:27 PM, johnnyboy said:

A food pairing suggestion for the BrewDog Parma Violet:

 

Sounds like it pairs well with BrewDog's toxic culture.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...