Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 19, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2022 Do we page Astro to the thread now, or just retweet that to him?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 19, 2022 Moderators Posted January 19, 2022 2 hours ago, scratchdj said: Starkey'll Sort It" Better Ringo than David!
Vamp Posted January 20, 2022 Posted January 20, 2022 On 1/18/2022 at 12:53 PM, Chris B said: This is an absolutely phenomenal thread about how many people whitewash Martin Luther King, cherry-picking only the convenient things he said. Read the entire thing, it's geninely great. https://twitter.com/nhannahjones/status/1483187472276328449?s=20 I've probably told this story before but when I was in high school I had to read out the "I have a dream" in a school assembly because I was "the best reader." Because I'm whiter than the paper I was reading it from they had me read it behind a screen so that people only saw my silhouette. Wish I'd have read out some of those passages instead.
Keith Houchen Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 I know GBeebies is a laughing stock but have I taken acid?
WyattSheepMask Posted January 31, 2022 Posted January 31, 2022 20 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: I know GBeebies is a laughing stock but have I taken acid? What in the blue fuck was that?
Recommended Posts