General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I hope Neymar runs riot on them and takes a pig's head (thrown from the crowd when he's taking a corner) on the volley and smashes it into Sergio Busquets mush, so he actually has a reason to clutch his bag-of-nails face for once. Fuck the small Catalan boats.

45 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

I'm hoping for Barca. I don't think we've had a titanic European tie since Munich, far too long. PSG are probably big enough to count now but I can't be fucked playing them for the fourth CL campaign running.

It'd be funny if we got Besiktas and three of the English group winners get Real, Bayern and Juve, though!

Yeah, watching Ryan Babel destroy you will be a joy to behold.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Yeah, he reminds me very much of a reincarnated Gareth Bale in that sense. He's supposedly a left back, but his qualities are far more attacking and you can imagine he will change positions as he matures.

Yeah, when he comes to Spurs he will progress much like Bale did. Bet he's looking forward to that Madrid sunshine. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Yeah, when he comes to Spurs he will progress much like Bale did. Bet he's looking forward to that Madrid sunshine. 

His mam lives in Wales and he still visits her every other weekend, so there's no chance Ryan Sessegnon will be moving to Madrid mate.

@air_raid

• Paid Members

One of my mates has just been paid out by Paddy Power on his bet for City to win the league this season. I found that a bit odd given that the Manchester Derby is this Sunday, and that both Manchester United & Newcastle United have had bigger leads in previous seasons before managing to not win the league.

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2017/12/07/manchester-city-early-payout-title-win-2017-premier-league/

• Paid Members

United could do to win this weekend anyway to try and keep a bit better in touch with City. It could be an interesting game. They could do to try and lure Scholes back out of retirement or something.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

His mam lives in Wales and he still visits her every other weekend, so there's no chance Ryan Sessegnon will be moving to Madrid mate.

@air_raid

Arrows.

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

One of my mates has just been paid out by Paddy Power on his bet for City to win the league this season. I found that a bit odd given that the Manchester Derby is this Sunday, and that both Manchester United & Newcastle United have had bigger leads in previous seasons before managing to not win the league.

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2017/12/07/manchester-city-early-payout-title-win-2017-premier-league/

City are miles ahead of United. Even if United win on Sunday City will win the title. The only question that remains is whether they can go unbeaten. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It's a gimmick. Cheapest publicity you can buy 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Briefcase said:

City are miles ahead of United. Even if United win on Sunday City will win the title. The only question that remains is whether they can go unbeaten. 

It's 8 points, United were 13 points ahead around this point of the season in 2011-12. The busy Christmas schedule could lead to the gap being closed or even United taking over at the top. You're right Tiger Rick, it is good publicity.

Archived