General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a weird game. Ive never seen one team have so many shots, yet with so many being low quality and generally being ricochets, stabs at the ball in scrambles and general desperate attempts to shoot from any position possible resulting in deflections and blocks.

On the one hand its pleasing to watch an open game between United and one of the big teams, but on the other it was pretty excrutiating as a United fan with it looking like each team could score every time they got near the box.

Absolute madness just now in Serie A* as Benevento, heading for their 15th straight defeat, pick up their first point in the 94th minute against Milan with a header from the goalie! Well deserved as well.

*all about the European football this season, forget the Premier League...

• Paid Members

I was thinking that Pogba and Ibrahimovic could have been trouble for City, but now wonder what's going to happen. Mourinho would get lynched for not having a go at home in the derby, but I don't think he's going to want to get too stretched in case City find a way through. Although if Huddersfield can give City the challenge they did last weekend, a team with the quality of United's squad even without Pogba must be able to get something from the game? He has this talent for being able to make teams look like they're attacking while not actually playing like they're attacking. That's what it looked like they were doing against Tottenham, although it could have just been that Lukaku couldn't be arsed getting forward properly.

• Paid Members

Pogba is a massive loss because we are left with Matic and Hererra to provide creativity from the midfield. Fellaini needs to be in there to at least give us some creativity, albeit in a different fashion all together.

Charlie Austin's celebration very heelish today. 

City look miles ahead of everybody else at the moment, almost Barcelona-esque (under Pep) in how quick they move the ball, open up spaces and create chances. Frightening good football, United would do well to get a point let alone a win. 

I hate Lingard and his obnoxious behaviour. I wish a rock had hit him on the head when the West Ham fans attacked the bus last season. Pogba and him......everything wrong about the modern game. Everytime a toungue is stuck out in celebration there should be some reprecussion. Especially by a prick like that. 

19 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

I hate Lingard and his obnoxious behaviour. I wish a rock had hit him on the head when the West Ham fans attacked the bus last season. Pogba and him......everything wrong about the modern game. Everytime a toungue is stuck out in celebration there should be some reprecussion. Especially by a prick like that. 

What? Imagine getting upset at young people HAVING FUN and ENJOYING their jobs.

Bet you seethe at the Alli/Son handshakes as well don't you? If so, I'm glad.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Archived