NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

Fun watch again. It's crazy how much you can fit in 1 hour. Didn't feel rushed just felt like a show with alot of energy.

Aaron Stevens' Hunter Hearst Helmsley bow with the wink after was pretty amusing.

Great to see Trevor Murdoch back.

Love Austin Idol, I preferred his school commercial better but hes just a great guy to watch.

All in all another solid show and the characters are developing nicely.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Another fun breezy watch this week. Heels and faces are starting to finally come clear too with is something that needed sorting. 

I'm still not sure about that. Aldis and Wild Cards are particularly all over the place. Anyone else would get stick for that.

I also thought it was a really fun watch again though. I particularly like the simplicity with which they set up matches and the constant promos that give them some meaning. 

Liked Ricky Starks and Sandow. Starks is green but it's nice to see a match worked this simply and well with no dives or flips for the sake of it. What a finish too. Like Jack Swagger in AEW, Sandow is deceptively huge.

Cornette's crack about Vince McMahon tearing his quads in the main event was funny.

Love Trevor Murdoch. Good promo. Love a top rope bulldog.

Like the way the keep Tim Storm and Kamille relevant throughout the show when they weren't on.

Didn't like the tag match. The Dawson's act is the shits and the finish was Russorific bullshit. 

Remember when the Rock and Rolls turned up in the WWF looking completely ancient 21 years ago? Fucking hell.

Get Austin Idol in managing some scroats. Transition away from the ads.

I might start following this. I've caught snippets and like what I see. 

I really like the look and feel of the show. It's filmed well and not over-produced like so much TV wrestling now. The audience generally look like they behave themselves and are there to enjoy the show as opposed to trying to get themselves over, which is nice. 

Plus, Trevor Murdoch is fucking class and deserves to have a gig. 

I reckon it's a bit of a shame that AEW signed JR as he and Cornette would have been a really good team for this. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

I reckon it's a bit of a shame that AEW signed JR as he and Cornette would have been a really good team for this. 

I'm delighted AEW signed JR because he would have made this significantly less enjoyable, the puppy-twatting old fart. He hasn't been any good for years. Joe and Jim are a great team.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Joe Galli is really good. Better on commentary than doing the sit down interviews where he's a bit obnoxious but really enjoying his work.

Yeah, I agree with this, just little things like a quick throw away comment like, “I’ll avert my gaze”, but then stepping back and letting Stevens do what he does. I really like Galli in this role, and I’m a big fan of Marquez too. Cornette is good most of he time, but is occasionally a bit too Cornette. All in all though, I really like them as a team.

A decent outing yet again. I now want to see James Storm and Wildcard as little stable. Those 3 walking out together looked great.

It was great to see Murdoch again.

I’m waiting for Drake to finally unveil what he’s up to though. Constantly coming out mid-promo and giving pep talks, he’s got to be up to something, waiting to pounce.

The Starks and Stevens promo was a bit off. Stevens started well, Starks ruined it a bit, but pulled it back with the slap. The match also made up for it, playing on the slap. Good stuff.

Womens match was better than last week, however, Allysin Kay still feels light years ahead of her competition, purely based on the performances each week so far.

• Paid Members

I've really been into every episode so far, I'm looking forward to Powerrr much more than Dynamite (and wwe obvs) each week now.

I'll start calling him by his new name next week cos I can't remember it but I'm enjoying Sandow so much, losing a match because he was scared of getting slapped and screamed was hilarious, can't wait to see Tropical Pirates. 

The poster above is a philistine, Jocephus is amazing, best guy on the show. Talk about a heel that knows how to show arse. 

If Powerrr aren't doing loads of cool retro t shirts soon they're really missing a trick, it would be a great way to make some cash. I'd wear a Powerrr t shirt and I wouldn't wear a Raw t shirt to sleep in.

• Moderators

Joespwcusjsbshd James Storm, Aaron Stevens and Wild Cards are clear heels to answer Rick from last night. Aldis is up in the air, as is everyone's mate Eli Drake. 

Also, Aron Stevens slap sell is the wrestling moment of 2019. Along with "no". 

Edited by PowerButchi