WWE United Kingdom Championship Live - Epic Studios, Norwich May 6th &

AnotherCrapUsername

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Who is playing Paige in this movie? I know they had Thea Trinidad as AJ Lee.

Florence Pugh. I didn't realise Thea Trinidad had been cast, I hope her acting is up to scratch if she's portraying AJ.

• Paid Members

Surely even Vince isn't bonkers enough to think "Ya know what would be a hoot? To try to run the family about which WWE films are making a heartwarming story of struggle & triumph out of business by the time the movie is finished. That'll be a good look."

Florence Pugh. I didn't realise Thea Trinidad had been cast, I hope her acting is up to scratch if she's portraying AJ.

Thought she was just doing the wrestling bits, not the actual acting?

Surely even Vince isn't bonkers enough to think "Ya know what would be a hoot? To try to run the family about which WWE films are making a heartwarming story of struggle & triumph out of business by the time the movie is finished. That'll be a good look."

He is, they're building a new WWE Performance Center in Norwich to train young wrestlers to go out and stop people from going to WAW events.

Thought she was just doing the wrestling bits, not the actual acting?

Florence Pugh is doing the acting. Tessa Blanchard is doing the wrestling.

EDIT: I think Thea is doing both. If I remember reading correctly, she did both during the filming at the Staples Centre a few weeks back.

Another possibility though a long shot, as Ricky Knight is around 65 years old is he looking at selling and WWE UK is an opportunity to push his talent.

Would think he would pass the business on to Roy and Zak but depends on how profitable the business is to pass on. We saw documentaries a few years back where they didn't even make enough money from Great Yarmouth Summer shows to pay the talent. Sure they must be doing better now.

Christ. I don't expect this thread to be page after page of "yay got my tickets!" but some excitement wouldn't go amiss.

All this WAW talk is baffling to me. With respect to the Knights, I couldn't give a toss if they can run Norwich that week. They're in a pretty decent place. No reason to feel sorry for them, he's one of the most well known promoters in the country, his daughter is still in WWE and The Rock/C4 are making a movie about their lives.. I think he'll be fine, but that BBC interview was embarrassingly small time sounding.

I wouldn't be in Norwich that weekend cos of the Knights or their talent roster, I'll be there cos of Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, the 205 lads and the possibility of some game changing action for the UK scene much like the tournament was. But I'm just a 'casual' I guess

PS - yay got my tickets!

I hope not. The last thing the business needs is more regular people diving through the middle rope. Why don't they try and get people that look like real men. Not young boys at age 21 trying to grow a beard. And especially British with the pale milk bottle legs and bodies.

Do you know a few months ago when Vince Russo turned on Raw in his living room, Jack Gallagher was on in the cruiserweights match and his wife asked him 'why are you watching this?' and then he said she started talking about his body and said it was sickening. The pure pale white skin and this skinny wee body lol. He started doing all that twiddling about on the ropes. He told her you should see the abuse I get online from wrestling marks and there you  are my wife who doesn't even watch wrestling and you see the same thing I do. They don't even look like grown men.

Archived