WWE United Kingdom Championship Live - Epic Studios, Norwich May 6th &

AnotherCrapUsername

His own wife thought it was horrible, this pale white body that was so skinny twirling about on the ropes and doing all this daft nonsense. And she's right. Where are the men in wrestling? Where are the men and not these daft young boys that look like they've never been in a real fight. Wouldn't even know how to throw a real punch. Couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag and there's his wife saying the same thing, it's not even nice to look at.

And it's not even wrestling. It's Cirque Du Soleil. Roly polys and diving through the middle rope and jumping off the top rope and not even trying to act hurt. It's acrobatics. Not wrestling. Don't call it wrestling. That's not wrestling. And the more that kind of stuff seeps through to the main programming of Raw and Smackdown the less people that watch wrestling. It's embaressing shite like this and then top it off with New Day and Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn and right there you've either got people laughing and mocking wrestling or just turning it off. An absolute embarassment and it's marks that pay for it. A room full of  marks.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!

Shite. Absolute shite.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Why don't they try and get people that look like real men.

Big burly men with hairy chests?

And especially British with the pale milk bottle legs and bodies.

The Scots being known for their naturally tanned, dusky skin. 

• Paid Members

Using Vince Russo and his wives thoughts on wrestlers to get a point over = cock. Why do I let myself get wound up by scotswizard and wrestleuk? As my dad used to tell me in my early twenties I need to sort my life out.

Another possibility though a long shot, as Ricky Knight is around 65 years old is he looking at selling and WWE UK is an opportunity to push his talent.

Would think he would pass the business on to Roy and Zak but depends on how profitable the business is to pass on. We saw documentaries a few years back where they didn't even make enough money from Great Yarmouth Summer shows to pay the talent. Sure they must be doing better now.

Why would WWE buy them ?. They are not worth anything !.

The talent, who ?

its amazing how many people on here are experts about my business and motives. I don't give a flying fuck WWE are coming to Norwich to do a show good luck with that there is a lot of issues going on for years people are not party to and is my business but I aint wanking over a WWE logo. ICW Came to Norwich it was done amical they used my lads and I wished them all the luck in the world. There many other venues in Norwich who could cater for WWE including a 4000 seater but they chose a little 600 seater. WWE have never ever come to Norwich when they do its a show stacked with uk guys are Norwich fans not deserving of main roster makes me wonder. They have said they tried to call me, weird that their lawyers soon found my number at 12 midnight over the swagger incident, again weird that. I have accepted it now but I promise our fans I will blow them out of water with the show I put together in may. our attendances at weekend were fantastic and I never worry our fans will deserting us they are loyalist in country bar none.

As for the thinking we are a tin pot fed maybe some of you should come to Norwich to and see our shows over 100,000 grand investment this weekend a movie with the rock a full time facility which is one of best in Europe some massive news to still come out fuck me we are really struggling but another thing with me I don't give a fuck about money its for my family and to leave a legacy that drives me on.

How many people did the arena in Blackpool fit for the original tournament? They may be going for a more intimate atmosphere than most of the shows they do

And sorry Ricky but you're talking nonsense about "do Norwich fans not deserve main roster", now I don't really know all of what's going on but I do know WWE are trying to get their UK brand off the ground and it's a really exciting time for fans all around the country.

I'd probably go see this ahead of a standard house show or Raw or Smackdown at the O2. Most people wouldn't think the same but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's fascinated at what they do with some of these UK lads and what develops on from there.

If NXT did a smaller venue in Norwich would that also irk you or do you just accept it as a sub-brand of WWE without the whole Cena/Taker/Lesnar/Reigns razzle dazzle that would draw much bigger crowds?

Still hope to take in a WAW show soon, just not on May 7th ;)

Archived