WWE United Kingdom Championship Live - Epic Studios, Norwich May 6th &

AnotherCrapUsername

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd forgetten about the women's tournament, TBH.

But i was kind of working on the logic of a) the timing of Nixon finishing up in other places recently, when she appears to have been imminent to WWE for months, b) a (possibly misplaced) assumption that there will be at least some female involvement in the weekly UK show, & c) the fact that this is still (officially, as far as we know) a house show so any appearance from Nixon (or indeed anyone else) is not necessarily an official WWE debut.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Statto said:

I'd forgetten about the women's tournament, TBH.

Has there been any mention of it lately? I remember there were rumblings months ago about them having one this summer, but I hadn't heard a peep since then and in the meantime the UK Tournament came and went.

17 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Has there been any mention of it lately? I remember there were rumblings months ago about them having one this summer, but I hadn't heard a peep since then and in the meantime the UK Tournament came and went.

Yeah they made the official announcement at Axxess over Wrestlemania weekend, 32 participants coming from 17 different countries. Only thing I can find for a date is "Summer 2017".

• Paid Members

Due to various changes of circumstance in our group, have 1 single ticket availability for Saturday, and a pair together for Sunday, if anyone's still looking?

£30 face value, Block 2 Row G.

PM me if interested.

Who's getting the train in to Norwich and back this weekend? Venue's 20 minutes away and I'm shite with maps/directions and Prince of Wales Rd has a 'reputation' 

I wasn't worried, then my mum started going on about it, and now I am worried. Thanks mummy 

The concern's coming from the fact I'm trans and a possible target for nobheads

Why do you think it's not? Was announced as a taping to begin a weekly series on network was it not? 

• Paid Members

AFAIK, no official announcement on that. But they're running in a tv studio, they'd be bonkers not to be taping the shows for some purpose, even if it's just to chop up into promo videos etc.

Archived