WWE United Kingdom Championship Live - Epic Studios, Norwich May 6th &

AnotherCrapUsername

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're hoping to not only get shown on ITV before World of Sport gets going, but also pocket a cool £250 for the pleasure.

So there will be a UK Championship match at Takeover Chicago. I'm guessing Bate v Dunne. And this was taped and will make the network soon

First night was alright, wish I could be more positive. No blow away match and Tozawa and Kendrick probably got the biggest pops. Conners in the main event was Bleh, but enjoyed giving Tyler a wave regardless. 

It was honestly a bit difficult to get into cos I felt a lot of the fans were mugs. James Drake and Saxton Huxley in the first two matches meant it was jesus joke galore and I found it tiresome myself. Dunne v Gradwell the crowd focused on Gradwell looking like Jonjo Shelvey and whoever else. Some random Ipswich Norwich beef during the main event. Fuck off football. 

Tons of irrelevant chants the entire night. It was difficult to get into the matches though in fairness there was nothing that special. Only amusing crowd participation was in the Dan Moloney match with it being in Norwich "DAAAN!" was appropriate. Moloney handled it well going "WHAT!?" 

Tomorrow night should be better with Bate v Andrews, I hope this time I'm seated further away from speccy front row nobhead who fancied himself a comedian the entire night, maybe 1 in 100 of his gags raised a smile out of me. And boy were they constant. 

It was the same lads as in the tournament and most/all of them got used I believe. No surprise signing like I was hoping for but maybe tomorrow. 205 appearances were Tozawa (WEYY), Kendrick (WEYY), Nese (BOOO), Swann and TJP. TJ got good heat. 

Hopefully over the course of this becoming a weekly show, fans get over the fact that 'OMG! IM ON THE WWE NETWORK! BETTER CHANT SOME ZANY SHIT' 

Still a fun night though. Spent 5 minutes in a wetherspoons after and some random lass in her late 40s kept touching my hair and gave me her number. Anyone want it? 

The last I read about the UK show was that it was going to launch around July time. I'd assume these are taped for TV otherwise what was the point of booking a TV studio to do it in. I reckon this will be cobbled together into some sort of network special to act as a lead-in to the actual UK show

Archived