WWE United Kingdom Championship Live - Epic Studios, Norwich May 6th &

AnotherCrapUsername

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Norwich tapings don't clash with any PROGRESS/Rev-Pro/ICW dates but the 1st night does clash with an Over the Top Dublin show on May 6.

Sunday clashes with RevPro's monthly show at The Cockpit in Marylebone.

That still on? Not listed on the events section on their website.

Have WAW endorsed this? With the link with Paide and the film you would assume so. I just can't find anything to suggest on their Twitter any involvement or support.

I think they're just running the same building/tv studio. No indication of any affiliation with WAW.

• Paid Members

The Norwich tapings don't clash with any PROGRESS/Rev-Pro/ICW dates but the 1st night does clash with an Over the Top Dublin show on May 6.

Sunday clashes with RevPro's monthly show at The Cockpit in Marylebone.

That still on? Not listed on the events section on their website.

Rev Pro sold season tickets for the Cockpit dates this year so I imagine so. The events page on the website usually only lists shows where tickets are on sale or sold out.

More do you think they were in the loop with them booking their home venue. And how they would feel about this, with the links to WWE just seems odd.

WWE & Paige (and her family) aren't on the best of terms with WWE currently on the surface, but if you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

When the Rock's movie comes out, telling the whole story of Paige's beginning in Norwich, it's perfect synergy.

Norwich will be featured in the movie, so Norwich as (at least initially) the home base for the tapings makes perfect sense.

• Paid Members

I'd be astounded if WAW/the Knights weren't involved in this in some capacity. Lovely little venue though it is, I don't see why WWE would be coming to EPIC, and to Norwich, if they weren't, movie or not.

There was also talk before Christmas that WAW/the Knights had turned down some involvement in ITV's deal because something else was on the horizon...

• Paid Members

If only there was someone here who could confirm if it was heartily endorsed or shots fired.

Bloody promoters nicking other promoters' venues.

In all seriousness, if there is a deal that has been made between WWE and the Knights, there’s a possibility the Knights aren’t allowed to say anything until an official announcement is made.

Archived