Disney and Other Theme Parks aka PB's fairgrounds for young girls

Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Hot dining tip: Just take all the pastries from breakfast and eat them. That’s what I did.

As long as they don’t  catch you doing it. They are quite strict on it, at least on site

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

BAH i took little plastic bags to the wishes firework party and smuggled out many cakes last time. 

Disneyland Paris is more strict in that regard. I have seen people being made to empty their bags and put the food back on the table. It’s a reason why breakfast is no longer free there.

@HarmonicGeneratorfeel free to message me or find me on twitter if you want to ask a load of questions about DLP

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Rainbow's End in Bognor Regis was the best theme park. Cynically run out of business by the nearby Disneyland Paris, it was a magical adventure for all. It had a proper Peter Pan, a big slide, circus and train ride, which me and a mate derailed with a pound coin, and were chased by the driver.

For me, it'll always be the dodgy fair in Salou. Like the waterparks over there the real thrill is in trying to second guess what will and will not fly with the Spanish health and safety police. For added bonus points i was only a nipper yet they still let me walk away with a bottle of Schnapps I won on the ring toss.