Disney and Other Theme Parks aka PB's fairgrounds for young girls

Nick Soapdish

On 8/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

In other news, I have finished a first draft, over 72,000 words, of a book about Disneyland Paris. Hopefully I will try and get it published in the next year.

I'm a sucker for Disney theme park books. Can you tell us any more about it?

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

I love Orlando. I love Universal. I love Disney.

Been 4 times. Going there in a month specifically to get married and have it as a honeymoon because it's our favourite place in the world. Could talk about it for hours.

I know a podcast who would love to have you on to talk about getting married out there 😉

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Monkee said:

Jesus Christ, that’s expensive even for Disney prices! How the hell do they think families will be able to afford that?! It’s making my eyes water just thinking about it.

People will pay it though. That’s the think. Disney is able to attract those who will scrimp and save as well as people who don’t even need to flinch. It’s an amazing business model. 

Regardless of the cost, I wouldn’t want to do it. Rise of the resistance though looks amazing 

• Paid Members

I will definitely do it at some point but maybe not for a couple of years yet. I was originally planning on doing it next year if it was open earlier but (a) it’s not and (b) not sure I could sell a kidney that quickly.