It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Worth noting Pence has no power or authority to reject state votes. That can only be done if both houses vote to do so. Pence is literally just there to count.

Brings me back to the opening of Fahrenheit 9/11.

Edited by garynysmon

• Moderators
2 hours ago, dopper said:

The piece of shit knows exactly what he’s doing, and regardless of what people think of Pence nobody should be put in the firing line like this. 

Nah, fuck him. He knows exactly how much of a piece of shit Trump is and has backed him to the hilt and watched him throw countless other people under the bus before him. 100% both deserved and to be expected.

Don't get me wrong: I want Pence to go down with the other Trump cronies.

They all deserve the humiliation and ruined reputations that are coming their way, but I don't like how when Trump tells his followers that a specific person will be responsible if things don't go his way - as famously shown in 2020 with Fauci - they start getting death threats from the insane MAGA crowd.

Even a scumbag like Pence doesn't deserve that. 

• Paid Members

I hate to link any of this to wrestling, but I keep thinking of Vince McMahon talking about injecting poison into the WWF by bringing in the NWO, and that's basically what Republicans have done here with Trump and the GOP. He's laid his disgusting little eggs inside it's corpse and fucked it forever, hopefully. They'll tear themselves apart over him. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

I hate to link any of this to wrestling, but I keep thinking of Vince McMahon talking about injecting poison into the WWF by bringing in the NWO, and that's basically what Republicans have done here with Trump and the GOP. He's laid his disgusting little eggs inside it's corpse and fucked it forever, hopefully. They'll tear themselves apart over him. 

Agreed. He's essentially turned them into "The Cult of Trump". Unless they go along with whatever he says, no matter how insane it is, then he'll paint them as "the enemy". That doesn't just fuck up their political careers, it could cost them their lives.

His supporters are fighting with the Police, while carrying Blue Lives Matter flags. That's how insane this is.

13 minutes ago, unfitfinlay said:

His supporters are fighting with the Police, while carrying Blue Lives Matter flags. That's how insane this is.

Sorry to be dense but what does "Blue Lives" refer to here? [Insert Smurf/Avatar joke]

Republicans have the party colour red, most of them are white.....I just don't get it.

• Paid Members
Just now, Just Some Guy said:

Sorry to be dense but what does "Blue Lives" refer to here? [Insert Smurf/Avatar joke]

Republicans have the party colour red, most of them are white.....I just don't get it.

Blue Lives Matter means the police. Because it's the thin blue line or whatever.