It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

11 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s not his supporters, it’s ANTIFA in MAGA hats! Although it’s a great visual representation of white privilege that these people are being shot. 

Well... 

10 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Has Trump actually been seen in person since this happened? 

Not that I’m aware of. But he has, after congress confirmed Biden’s victory, finally conceded -

HrIkJFh.jpg
Still claiming he won to the very end, and that “greatest first term” line will destroy him in future interviews

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Has Trump actually been seen in person since this happened? 

There was the statement by him outside the White House where he told everyone to go home. 

18 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

He'll have all his legal problems to deal with once he's left office. 

That will be the least of his worries. He has 300-400 million dollars worth of loans that are due for payment and he doesn't have the money. 

What a world where the President of The United States Of America has been banned from twitter but has the nuclear codes.

Rather weirdly I am reading HOW DEMOCRACIES DIE at the moment. It came out a few years ago and it basically lays out whats happening now. Those Republicans that enabled him are all responsible for the US nearly descending at the knees of a demagogue. What a shambles

I always thought it was demi-god not demagogue. Learn something new everyday.

Scary thought that he has access to the codes, although I hope that it needs more than one person to launch it. I saw on BBC a few rats already deserting the ship.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, dopper said:

That is surely the ONLY reason he has done that, less than 24 hours after telling his supporters he will never concede.

Oh, undoubtedly. The language used in the statement also makes it plainly obvious that he didn't write it.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

I always thought it was demi-god not demagogue. Learn something new everyday.

They're two different things, so it could be 'demi-god' you've heard elsewhere.

A demi-god is a minor god (demi as in 'half'). That's where Jericho's nickname comes from.

A demagogue is a politician who appeals to emotion instead of logic. Your Farage's or Trumps.