It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

It's pretty surreal watching all of this unfold. I actually cannot believe they got him to condemn the violence in all honesty given how much he's unravelled in the last 12 weeks or so. I wonder where it will end though with him. Lawsuits for the rest of time? Jail? Hanging out with Ed in Moscow? It's completely bonkers. AND...MySpace is now as popular as it's ever been judging by every other Tweet. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PJ Power said:

Twitter have had enough...

By all accounts they waited until Friday to do it to stop their stock tanking due to the value of the traffic Donny and his supporters bring in. Be interesting to see how big a hit they take after the weekend. 

1 hour ago, Hugh Thesz said:

Is there any chance he is genuinely ill or is attempting an Ernest Saundres/Vincent Gigante stunt?

No matter how vile he is; to me it is the former and he needs help.

I actually respectfully disagree with you here dude and I think it's completely the other way. This guy has convinced the majority of the world he is a total fucking idiot and a complete laughing stock but I don't believe that is true and he is actually much much smarter and more switched on than he ever wants people to know, If those people pointing and laughing stop and actually work out he is calculated and Knows exactly what he is doing and he knew exactly what his words would ignite on Thursday morning which is why he is a truly scary character. 

I think he was very close to ending his term and getting away with many of the things he should be made to answer for in front of a judge ext but his ego & his stupidity stepped in and at the final hurdle he did what he has done and now I think he will end up in some serious serious trouble. I also realise even without being president he is a powerful figure with powerful friends and assets so weather he gets the right punishment for his crimes we will have to see. But when Facebook/Instagram/Twitter are the first in line with the absolute balls to say what you have done is unacceptable your now banned from using our platforms just shows what a huge black mark he has made for America and American politics. 

4 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I actually respectfully disagree with you here dude and I think it's completely the other way. This guy has convinced the majority of the world he is a total fucking idiot and a complete laughing stock but I don't believe that is true and he is actually much much smarter and more switched on than he ever wants people to know,

I think this sums up Boris Johnson.
I don’t think many people thought that Trump was an idiot or a laughing stock. I’m sure most people would agree that he’s been dangerous from the start with his constant fake news, denying climate change, that G7 appearance when he kept pushing to the front of the picture, dropping out WHO in the pandemic, going to North Korea, assassinating Iranians. There’s probably loads more to add. This are not the actions of a laughing stock, he’s a massive narcissist and has used his position to take the piss out of the world for the last 4 years.