Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

WWE sending through an email advertising Undertaker and Sting collections dragged up the feeling of how utterly fucking stupid they are to have not done the match the second it was possible. Instead giving us that fucking abortion with HHH that wasn't  (but definitely was) about WCW.

Edited by tiger_rick

On 9/6/2017 at 7:39 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

But who else was Bray Wyatt supposed to face at Wrestlemania?

But yeah, I totally agree they should have gone with that if it was possible. Problem being that they'd already started the build for Sting v HHH at the previous years Survivor Series

Bray could've done a face turn and gone against Triple H at WrestleMania. "Bring down the machine" and all that.

But then they couldn't have him do his Best of 305576548509875 series with Roman Reigns, I suppose.

8 hours ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

'The British bulldog is going to win weather he wants to or not!'

My question is has this kid ever been found? In this day and age he must be found somewhere!

There was some discussion about this quite recently, and no, sadly the orchestrator of the Wembley Screwjob is still at large.

There's a reward of £5 for the first BritWres outfit to book him.

• Paid Members

AAA's TripleMania show features heavily in the latest Botchamania video. You have to watch it, it looked (and sounded) absolutely brutal. I was cringing so hard I nearly broke my face in half. It's given me a renewed appreciation for the overall quality of WWE's product. As sterile as their shows are a lot of the time, at least they look like pro wrestling. I reckon I'd give myself brain damage if I sat through the whole of that AAA show.

• Paid Members

I managed to catch a bit of the tag match, and that was about it. Stream quality was horrendous, match was a clusterfuck, and the commentary had me pining for a drunk and disinterested Vampiro, it was that awful. Aerostar took about a year to set up a big dive.

It's mad how far AAA have fallen - there was a point when I was following them really closely, and they had some of my favourite wrestlers in the world, but they've just haemorrhaged talent, and lost a ton of credibility, over the last year or two.

48 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Never bought into that Mandela Effect bullshit, until just finding out that Stevie Ray and Booker T are brothers for real. Is this some wiki trolling, or have I lost my damn fool mind?

Isn't this pretty well-known? I'm sure I've heard Booker say several times that his older brother got him into wrestling and if he hadn't he would probably still be in jail.

That plus I was there for his HOF induction and Stevie did it

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Isn't this pretty well-known? I'm sure I've heard Booker say several times that his older brother got him into wrestling and if he hadn't he would probably still be in jail.

That plus I was there for his HOF induction and Stevie did it

I always thought they were 'brothers', like Kane and Taker. I remember thinking at the HOF that it was funny they were sticking to it in such a tongue-in-cheek way.

Also, for years I've considered it one of the many examples wrestling is super racist. "Yeah these two random black guys are brothers."

Edited by Astro Hollywood