Grecian Posted January 26, 2019 Posted January 26, 2019 41 minutes ago, Max Power said: I'm a bit daft and I've no idea how to embed a video but Billy Sharp has scored for Sheff Utd today and celebrated with Mr Socko. Quite funny really. Yes! And he gives the mandible claw to one of his team mates in the celebration.
Keith Houchen Posted January 26, 2019 Posted January 26, 2019 1 hour ago, Max Power said: I'm a bit daft and I've no idea how to embed a video but Billy Sharp has scored for Sheff Utd today and celebrated with Mr Socko. Quite funny really. 19 minutes ago, Grecian said: Yes! And he gives the mandible claw to one of his team mates in the celebration.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted January 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2019 I threw together a highlight video on Twitter today which showcases one of the main reasons why PWG managed to become so popular so fast; their incredible commentary! Most indies just stayed within their own bubble during that period, but the So-Cal lot managed to circumvent that from an early stage by flippantly (and often drunkenly) calling the matches in post. Here's my example from 2003, where Joey Ryan is struggling with some tables. Enjoy!
King of Hamptons Posted January 27, 2019 Posted January 27, 2019 Aleister Black has the best entrance today in nxt/wwe...
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 28, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2019 Brock just totally making Vince his bitch as per usual.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted January 28, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2019 He did that after defeating Roman and bludgeoning his forehead too. What did he have to be pissed about? I completely forgot about Roman bleeding in that match. Looked absolutely vicious.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 28, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2019 He was probably pissed at being put in such a terrible position over and over again, where his matches are loudly shit on and his stock is massively harmed. Plus, the fact that Vince bottled it again meant this nonsense was going to continue, with every chance that Brock's standing would take an even worse battering, which is exactly what happened.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 28, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2019 14 hours ago, Accident Prone said: I threw together a highlight video on Twitter today which showcases one of the main reasons why PWG managed to become so popular so fast; their incredible commentary! Most indies just stayed within their own bubble during that period, but the So-Cal lot managed to circumvent that from an early stage by flippantly (and often drunkenly) calling the matches in post. Here's my example from 2003, where Joey Ryan is struggling with some tables. Enjoy! Totally didn’t recognise Joey Ryan in that video without the porno ‘tash and Super Dragon’s hand on his cock.
BrodyGraham Posted January 28, 2019 Posted January 28, 2019 Is there a possibility that they do Heel Daniel Bryan Vs Baby Face Miz at 'Mania?
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 29, 2019 I fucking hate intergender wrestling. It makes no sense on any level. The issue has reared its head again post-Royal Rumble but does anyone actually like it?
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 29, 2019 19 minutes ago, garynysmon said: I fucking hate intergender wrestling. It makes no sense on any level. The issue has reared its head again post-Royal Rumble but does anyone actually like it? Yes. I've ref'd several intergender matches that have been great, and seen some absolutely fantastic ones over the years. Sendai Girls vs British Strong Style was one of the best matches I've ever seen live. (discussed at greater length in the Rumble thread)
Paid Members JNLister Posted January 30, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2019 That time the government paid for wrestlers to go abroad.
The King Of Swing Posted January 30, 2019 Posted January 30, 2019 If Asuka Vs. Shayna doesn't happen eventually, I will be very annoyed.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted February 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2019 It’s took me a season-and-a-half of watching Lucha Underground but finally figured out who Son of Havoc’s voice reminds me of: Krieger from Archer.
The King Of Swing Posted February 3, 2019 Posted February 3, 2019 Nikki Cross's crazy act is pure cringe. Up there with early Bayley.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.