Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

I'm on a binge listen of old entrance music. I've always loved how there's an excess of cymbals in Attitude Era songs for some reason. It's synonymous with the era.

To be clear, Ken Shamrock's is a perfect example.

Edited by Sphinx

• Paid Members

The track listed as Ricky The Dragon Steamboat on that WWE Uncaged album is Ultimo Dragon's WWE music. Steamboat came out to an instrumental version of Eye In The Sky by the Alan Parson's Project back when he was in WWE, they usually dub it over with his WCW music that wasn't his "Family Man" song on the network now. That was a good song. Well, both his WCW themes were interesting, for different reasons. There's a verse in the Family Man song talking about how good his feuds with Flair and Rude were. One of the lines is "His matches with Rude were beyond compare." they rhymed "Compare" with "Flair", but the other lyric escapes me at the moment.

• Paid Members

I think he had it when he teamed with Piper & Snuka against Jericho at Mania, but I didn't realise he'd had it at any other point.

• Paid Members

I thought you meant that cup of coffee he had in the WWF at the arse end of the 80s/start of the 90s where he was just called "The Dragon". My mistake.

• Paid Members

The Federation Era album WWE put out has got Common Man Boogie on it, but I thought there were rights issues with it? Isn't it dubbed with the Wheel of Fortune theme one releases?

Oh, and Eat Your Heart Out Rick Springfield is great, I've never heard it before.