World Of Sport Wrestling Pilot

Jon-Carr_92

• Paid Members

Another fun thing. Originally we were told arrive 15 minutes before. Now they emailed us saying arrive an hour before.

N2wKlPZ.jpg

That would be fine, except other people are getting the same email but it says an hour and a half. May give up on this.

Z9VfuRB.jpg

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My email says an hour and 30 minutes.

I wonder if entry is “wave”-based, i.e. those with priority tickets are let in, then a chunk from the “hour and 30 minutes” group, a chunk from the “hour” group and so on until the studio’s full. Any one else, sorry, but you can cram into a green room and watch it on a 15-inch CRT like a poor man’s Henman Hill.

• Paid Members

Will JR be there or recording commentary over Skype while he drinks his diet peach soda from Sonic?

• Paid Members

I have tickets confirmed, but scared to drive down on off chance they don't let me in given how much a mess it's been

That's the thing that's getting me about it all. Surely they have a set number of people they can accommodate, so why would you just give away a seemingly endless supply of tickets and just allow in whoever gets there first.

Whenever tickets are free, you'll always get a load of people who don't go. There's not the same commitment when people haven't paid. They obviously know that so to avoid gaps they're over subscribing. It's not unusual.

See I've had the opposite experience of not being able to get a ticket for love nor money. Emailed them over a week ago and got a reply asking for a phone number to confirm the booking, which I replied to same day. Never got a reply from that email, no phone call and three follow up emails from the past week have all been ignored. With organisation like this they seem to have skipped the World or Sport era and dived right into a nostalgic look at British wrestling circa 2001.

Give them a call. Here's the content of the email...

-----

ATTENTION WRESTLING FANS!!

We would like to inform you that all Priority tickets for

World of Sport Wrestling

have now been allocated.

If you would like to get booked in with First Come First Serve tickets we have plently of tickets available !

Do not miss out on this UNMISSABLE SPECIAL EVENT! There is NOTHING like this on UK television at the moment!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET BOOKED IN CALL OUR WRESTLING HOTLINE NUMBER ON:

0161 952 0419

DON'T DELAY!! TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND GOING FAST!!

HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE ARENA!!!

Archived