World Of Sport Wrestling Pilot

Jon-Carr_92

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you were the guy sat on the side of the hard camera, with a red tshirt and glasses at the end of the 2nd row from the front........you are a dickhead and so are your dickhead mates.

Constantly trying to get himself over, overly cheering all the heels and booing all the faces. Kept playing up to his mates next to him and arguing with kids in front of him. Abusing the warm up guy, constantly shouting "1 fall" when specifically asked not to. Starting obscure indie chants and generally acting the fool. An absolute clown and in my eyes the worst kind of "fan".

If you are reading this, I hate you.

• Paid Members

Not necessarily a bad thing but you can see the WWE and Full Sail were copied certainly in the set up. Not a complaint but I don't think I have ever seen those kind of barriers used outside of WWE.  

Those were the same barriers they used for the UK Impact tapings, just covered up

• Paid Members

Thing is, he sounds like someone who has never been to a TV taping before. God forbid he ever tries to do one of the "big shows" like an X Factor. These events are free, they give out more then they have available as they know with no commitment (financially), people don't turn up. This wasn't a wrestling show it was a TV Show about Wrestling. I hope it is a sucess

If you were the guy sat on the side of the hard camera, with a red tshirt and glasses at the end of the 2nd row from the front........you are a dickhead and so are your dickhead mates.

Constantly trying to get himself over, overly cheering all the heels and booing all the faces. Kept playing up to his mates next to him and arguing with kids in front of him. Abusing the warm up guy, constantly shouting "1 fall" when specifically asked not to. Starting obscure indie chants and generally acting the fool. An absolute clown and in my eyes the worst kind of "fan".

If you are reading this, I hate you.

I was the guy in yellow shirt at end of his row, got stuck next to them as my raffle ticket was a few after the guys I was with. Two of them were fucking torture cheering the heels. To be fair, he only did one fall once after he got picked out the first time.

• Paid Members

Their audience is the potential millions at home

Yeah like this could bring in millions of viewers for ITV.  It ain't no Emmerdale.

Note the word potential. If it is being aired on ITV, especially on Saturday at 4pm as rumoured, the potential is millions given the reach that ITV has (i.e. more or less the entire nation).

Thing is, he sounds like someone who has never been to a TV taping before. God forbid he ever tries to do one of the "big shows" like an X Factor. These events are free, they give out more then they have available as they know with no commitment (financially), people don't turn up. This wasn't a wrestling show it was a TV Show about Wrestling. I hope it is a sucess

He also said "bare in mind"...automatic twat ruling.

• Paid Members

Has it been confirmed that it's going to air on NYE at 4pm? I've seen quite a few claim this on Twitter. That'd be a decent little slot to test the waters. A lot of people will probably be at home, just before heading out for the worst night out of the year (New Years), so they could pick up a decent number of viewers.

This wasn't a wrestling show it was a TV Show about Wrestling.

Bam, nail on the head. I think a lot of people are forgetting this.

Archived