World Of Sport Wrestling Pilot

Jon-Carr_92

• Paid Members

Worth noting Joel Ross wasn't the host as stated earlier in the thread, it was a Comedian - Andy Collins. Believe he does X-Factor and other live audience shows for ITV.

That would make sense, after Joel Ross went a bit mental and tore into wrestling fans all over Twitter a couple of years or so ago didn't he? I'd imagine he's through with wrestling.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worth noting Joel Ross wasn't the host as stated earlier in the thread, it was a Comedian - Andy Collins. Believe he does X-Factor and other live audience shows for ITV.

That would make sense, after Joel Ross went a bit mental and tore into wrestling fans all over Twitter a couple of years or so ago didn't he? I'd imagine he's through with wrestling.

That twitter thing was him getting pissed up one night and saying some things in arguments with wrestling fans which got him sacked from WrestleTalk TV.

He still loves wrestling.

• Paid Members

Andy Collins took over from Bob Mills on Gamesworld on Sky one about 20 years ago. He's done some other bits.

• Paid Members

agreed, Andy Collins was a bit of a name back when. C list I suppose. ANYWAY, I hope it does do well. Mainly because people like Sha have worked their arse off for years, all over the place to make a crust and this could be a chance to have some real stability and a bit of recognition

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived