World Of Sport Wrestling Pilot

Jon-Carr_92

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Drew is still hoping that WWE are going to bring him back, which I don't think is an entirely impossible scenario. I was a bit disappointed when he got released as I did like his matches, he just didn't show anything in terms of a personality when speaking and that theme music didn't exactly make people excited to see him come out either.

He's shown a lot more of himself since being let go, and he wouldn't have too much TNA stink to him either as he's been there during their 'no-ones watching, living hand to mouth' era. This UK tournament could have been a good method of bringing him back if they used him similar to how they did Brian Kendrick in the CWC, but they would need to something with afterwards otherwise he's just another guy, similar to Brian Kendrick after the CWC

If the Gladiators revival had been on ITV then that would've been something for them to play on with Magnus, but, like the rest of us, they probably wouldn't want to acknowledge Sky's version.

There's really no point them looking for minor names like Magnus etc. This show is likely to get tens of times more viewers than TNA ever has in this country regardless of who appears. By the time they have been viewed a few times on ITV, all the guys on the WoS show will be bigger names to your average Brit anyway.

Archived