Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Such a shame JBL isn't on Raw anymore, him squealing 'GOODNESS GRACIOUS' with that shit-eating grin on his face would be the only saving grace for that horrendously-named PPV.

Fucking JOE & BROCK. That shit is breakfast

What on EARTH does this mean?

Edited by PunkStep

Joe v Lesnar, fucking yeah! Bring it on!

Decent show overall but only two minor things that bugged me:

* A submission match with the ref threatening a count out and a DQ. Fuck that shit

* The women's title match seemed to be over very quickly. I'm not saying that every PPV match needs to be a 15minute+ epic, but that seemed noticeably short

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I was really distracted by the Blonde at ringside, looked like she walked in off the set of Eyes Wide Shut.

Rich Swann is a right shithouse that can bollocks, I can't believe I'm saying it after those video packages in the cruiserweight classic but now, him and his fucking "fun" can do one.

Drifter stole the show for me, I'm bang up for an album being released.

2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Lesnar has enough pull to get away with them both saying 'at the ppv' and 'this Sunday' and telling them to fuck off when it comes to dropping the PPV name. 

He also has enough pull that he doesnt have to cut a promo, pretty much ever.

I always liked Rich Swann once he starts wrestling but not too fond of his gimmick.

Typical IWC not liking gimmick matches, Kendo Stick On A Pole was at least something different than just a straight wrestling match.

Not keen on Samoa Joe VS Lesnar but that's more a case of me never being a fan of Samoa Joe, I never got him in TNA and from what I've seen of him in WWE I still don't really get his gimmick and what he's really about. I understand he's meant to be this angry Samoan but he's not done enough to convince me that him fighting Lesnar is a match he could win.

Scotswizard has the network 

The women's match isn't getting shit on cos it's a gimmick match, strictly speaking the main event was a gimmick match, it was shit cos it was a poorly put together match that drained Bayley of credibility she sorely needed to hang on to. The audible boos for Bayley say it all really. As someone who was basically a super fan of her only 2 years ago, to not give a shit now is sad. 

On a pole matches ARE always shit but that's beside the point. This could've been less shit than it was. 

• Paid Members

Case in point: Before that post, I genuinely thought they'd stopped doing RAW Talk and just stuck with Talking Smack, because it doesn't seem to exist anywhere logical on the Network.

If it's anything like Talking Smack, it's inexplicably filed under "In-Ring".

5 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Case in point: Before that post, I genuinely thought they'd stopped doing RAW Talk and just stuck with Talking Smack, because it doesn't seem to exist anywhere logical on the Network.

If it's anything like Talking Smack, it's inexplicably filed under "In-Ring".

That's what I expected, it was actually under pay per views then in the Extreme Rules section. If the search function actually worked it would have been easier to find

• Paid Members

Regarding the Cage match rules: while Jeff having to escape twice was a weird rewriting, didn't one of the Hardys escape leaving the other at a 2-on-1 disadvantage in the one against Edge & Christian in 2000?