Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

She's not someone I'm that into myself but she definitely has a strong fanbase.

That’s certainly one way of describing them.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

You can see why - at least from a business perspective - they'd get behind Liv though. Even if it's just to rinse the weirdos for a bit.

I think it's 0% to do with Liv herself actually getting a run and 100% for the table to be set properly for Ripley when she's ready to return.

11 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I think it's 0% to do with Liv herself actually getting a run and 100% for the table to be set properly for Ripley when she's ready to return.

She's getting sent back to midcard once mami returns definitely  

11 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

She's getting sent back to midcard once mami returns definitely  

Liv is hopefully  the warmup match to Rhea flattening Dom at Wrestlemania next year. If they won't go with that it'll be Rey and Rhea Vs Dom and Liv. Heard it here first!

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, simonworden said:

If they won't go with that it'll be Rey and Rhea Vs Dom and Liv. Heard it here first!

I’d love for them to come up with something better for Rey than the 2nd Annual Revival of his enmity with Dom out of nowhere. 

He's definitely added 'creatively pushing media boundaries' at the very end because he's heard Papa H say it, presumably immediately after reading it in one of his silly business books he likes to take private plane selfie's with, and knows that Papa H likes nothing more than a bit of sycophancy. 

• Paid Members

I can't stand the fucker, but in fairness to him, he made his name as a Youtuber - he's probably had to learn about production and self-marketing right from scratch, so it makes sense that he'd be coming up with new ways to shoot things, but also that he'll be adept at throwing out irritating, catchy jargon that fits SEO or tags (even if it's not used for that).