All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

I await the local dogging community holding a 10 horn honk in memorial. 

According to my cousin who lives in Rochester, that area of Dartford Heath that was on fire is an infamous dogging spot, so perhaps there's something to this

26 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

He better have had aten that in the confines of a toilet or the middle of a field and not in public, Brewster.

For the love of god don’t encourage him to hang around fields with farm animal friendly snacks.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SaitoRyo said:

spacer.png

What the hell even is this??? A parody of news, clinging on to "stiff upper lip" Britain while embracing right wing America's shit catchphrase, taking the piss out of 'extreme heat' while trams are getting cancelled because the fucking rails are melting, while insisting everythings fine because the fucking Beefeater isn't allowed to take his hat off.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

You're new to the Daily Mail, aren't you?

Well, I've certainly read enough of their Comments section, forwarded around normal-people Twitter to take the piss out of their readership, but its been a while since I actually saw the claptrap they print.

Shame, long before I figured out it was a fascist propaganda pamphlet, I used to love doing their crossword to kill time during my shifts tending bar, between stealing scratchings, stealing honey roast nuts, and making up half-arsed entries in the waste book. "2 pints bitter - cloudy. 1 gin n tonic - spilled. 2 slices Chocolate Junkyard - cloudy."