Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Genuine question, what pleasure do you get out of giving a rimjob? Ā Is it the knowledge that the recipient is enjoying it, or something more?

Ā 

I saw a thread on Reddit recently where loads of people confessed their love to administering a nice arse lick and I just can't grasp how it could possibly be enjoyable.

• Moderators

Can Malb's Anal Exploits have it's own thread please? Can't be sifting through threads looking for these nuggets, no pun intended.

Ā 

You can just go to him as a user and check his latest posts. In fact I believe you can subscribe to someone's posts on the board so it notifies you when they've made new content.

Ā 

You can get the full branquey anal digest (pun intended).

• Paid Members

Genuine question, what pleasure do you get out of giving a rimjob? Ā Is it the knowledge that the recipient is enjoying it, or something more?

Ā 

Ā 

Just lick an arse & find out for yourself. Where's your sense of adventure? Live a little.

• Paid Members

Ā Ā Is it the knowledge that the recipient is enjoying it, or something more?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, you reach a whole new plane of transcendental, bat-cave related pleasure. You and the hole become a whole hole.

Ā 

Scott, have you every thought about that whole vaccination thing, you know, where you get a bit of the disease and become immune? What it's telling me is that youĀ need to huff more arse than ever before and you'll develop some kind of anal invulnerability.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Ā 

I'll be honest, Kickbags, I've no fucking idea. Maybe coz it's taboo?

I have had a thing for it since I was a kid. My mate Hazel reckons it's something to do with me not being potty trained properly, which is preposterous because I'm not our Stevey Justice. I know how to plop.

I think it stemmed from Euro 88. My mate Paul O Connors' da was in Stuttgart, and we ransacked his parents room looking for something and we found a stack of Razzles. There was a sallow skinned woman with jet black hair, presenting herself like a panda, pulling her cheeks apart and I thought it looked inviting. More so than the pink part.

But I'm not gay. Unless it were Miriam Rivera.

So yeah, blame Stuttgart.

Ā 

I'm not into ladies bleaching their sunburst flag either. Like there's no bullseye? Does that make sense? It just might as well be a slightly clenched palm I'm looking at

Ā 

Ā 

I'll be honest, Kickbags, I've no fucking idea. Maybe coz it's taboo?

I have had a thing for it since I was a kid. My mate Hazel reckons it's something to do with me not being potty trained properly, which is preposterous because I'm not our Stevey Justice. I know how to plop.

I think it stemmed from Euro 88. My mate Paul O Connors' da was in Stuttgart, and we ransacked his parents room looking for something and we found a stack of Razzles. There was a sallow skinned woman with jet black hair, presenting herself like a panda, pulling her cheeks apart and I thought it looked inviting. More so than the pink part.

But I'm not gay. Unless it were Miriam Rivera.

So yeah, blame Stuttgart.

Ā 

I'm not into ladies bleaching their sunburst flag either. Like there's no bullseye? Does that make sense? It just might as well be a slightly clenched palm I'm looking at

Ā 

Ā 

I don't actually think there's a better explanation than that. Ā If you like it, you just....do.

• Paid Members

See, deep down I am a sensitive soul and have just never really seen the appeal in cracking open the chutney for a dip.

Ā 

I think it's the poo, or the threat of poo. I've not had shit all over me since morning number six in freshers week, when my innards resembled Lyle's Black Treacle. I want to keep it that way.

I climbed Mount Snowdon yesterday, I can barely move today. I think I will spend most the day on the sofa watching TV, I have no idea what to watch....

Touching the Void? Alive? Cliffhanger?

Ā 

I climbed Snowdon. Thought it was a harder climb than Nevis to be honest.

Genuine question, what pleasure do you get out of giving a rimjob? Is it the knowledge that the recipient is enjoying it, or something more?

Ā 

I saw a thread on Reddit recently where loads of people confessed their love to administering a nice arse lick and I just can't grasp how it could possibly be enjoyable.

It is the knowledge that the recipient is enjoying it absolutely. If you know you're driving someone fucking mental by licking their arse, it quickly becomes the greatest thing in the world.

Ā 

When the wife goes for a bath before bed, you know you're onto a winner. You can literally hear me punching the air on the sofa

• Paid Members

I climbed Mount Snowdon yesterday, I can barely move today. I think I will spend most the day on the sofa watching TV, I have no idea what to watch....

Haven't climbed Snowdon, but I've trekked all over Snowdonia on a few occasions. Poxy D of E award. Living on pitta bread and jam for a week, carrying a rucksack as heavy as fuck with sheep trespassing into our tent to eat our provisions- spent every passing minute wishing I was at home watching Friends with a doner kebab and chips. Yet I still loved it and went back year after year.

Edited by PunkStep