Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

You can use iPlayer without a TV license providing you don't watch anything live I think. Catchup services are fine but if you recorded something on TiVo you'd still need one even though you're not watching live.

Edited by MungoChutney

• Paid Members

Relatively sure that Whittingdale and the gang at Culture, Media and Sport are planning to alter the Iplayer/TV License rule during this Parliament, so make use of it while you can.

Ā 

Otherwise your house will have shit loads of the telly detectors camping outside. It's true because the letter said so.

• Paid Members

Do you actually a need a TV license if you don't watch any live TV?

No.

Ā 

Some of the door to door guys will try and tell you that you do though, as they're on commission.

Ā 

Netflix, catch up services, DVDs or even using a Sky box to listen to the radio doesn't require a license.

• Moderators

This should be in the minor news thread, not this one.

Ā 

Much like chilli's question from the previous page should be in the questions thread.

Ā 

From now on if there's a post that doesn't being here I'm just going to delete it, because that's easier to do from a moderating standpoint than moving it.

Ā 

Fair warning given.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

If one ever turns up with the woman who plays Anna Windass there would be a few people on here who might just rip their cock off.

Ā 

Celebrity sex tapes are crap though. That one of Tulisa was the worst. There were bits where she looked like she was trying to eat a calypo without getting a cold tongue.

• Paid Members

It looks like Kym Marsh is going to be the next celebrity to have a sex vid on the net. Some guy is trying to sell footage of Kym sucking cock along with 'bonus' pictures of her nude for Ā£30,000.

Ā 

celebrity-news/kym-marsh-sex-tape-fury]

Do you think the fury comes from the fact they're only asking for Ā£30k?

That sounds amazing!

Ā 

I've always been jealous of the amount of different fizzy juice they have in The USA. I was looking at the Dew Wiki page there, and they have a grape flavoured one, which sounds like heaven. Also Mountain Dew Citrus Blast is just the same as the normal stuff, only with more caffeine and it's made with real sugar.

Ā 

What does Dr Pepper taste like in The US, Bill? I heard it tastes pretty unusual compared to the European stuff.