Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Ooooo sounds interesting, what kind of Eversholt is particularly bad for that? I've always been curious, I always get bad skin and my periods go out of whack when u exercise a lot, unless I take the pill. I've always knew training had a hormonal impact but had no idea that different types of training had a lesser impact. I hate taking the pill so would rather avoid it if I can

Edited by deathrey

When I worked at Argos they really drummed the idea into us that we'd go to jail if we didn't ID people.  The first person I ID'd was a 42 year-old woman who was so obviously at least in her 30s but I was terrified.

It was Poundland I went in to, they may have a similar strategy I suspect

Ooooo sounds interesting, what kind of Eversholt is particularly bad for that? I've always been curious, I always get bad skin and my periods go out of whack when u exercise a lot, unless I take the pill. I've always knew training had a hormonal impact but had no idea that different types of training had a lesser impact. I hate taking the pill so would rather avoid it if I can

Will PM you, Thus far I've switched diets a million times and think I've finally hit pay dirt with the training regime. It's still buggering my E levels as they are way below what they should be however, I'm not on 'actual' hormones at the moment and as a result still have a plus of E over T... Whilst training, so see how it goes

• Paid Members

If one ever turns up with the woman who plays Anna Windass there would be a few people on here who might just rip their cock off.

Celebrity sex tapes are crap though. That one of Tulisa was the worst. There were bits where she looked like she was trying to eat a calypo without getting a cold tongue.

That Tulisa video hits a high (low) when for no reason during the worlds worst BJ she fumbles and eventually flops a tit out

• Paid Members

I can honestly say, and I'm not boasting, I'd love to out of curiosity more than anything else, that I've never seen a single celebrity sex tape.   I've seen a bit of the Paris Hilton one, and downloaded what claimed to be Sally off Home and Away from Kazaa when I was about 17, but it looked like it was being filmed sneakily from the inside of a cupboard, could have been anyone.  Incidentally, if it was her, she went like a steam train, Tom and Pippa would be proud.

So are any of them actually any good like?  I suspect not, but morbid curiosity and that..

• Paid Members

That was definitely Kate Richie/Sally, Colonel!
I saw it for the first time back in 2002 when I was working in the airport and I didn't have the internet at home.

Told them in the job “Sure, I’ll work late tonight and lock up, no probs” and as soon as they left, I put pages of a tabloid under my person and emptied a continent of potential people onto it.

The fucking shame I still feel from that episode, but it had to be done. I had no interweb at home.

• Paid Members

I saw it for the first time back in 2002 when I was working in the airport and I didn't have the internet at home.

Told them in the job “Sure, I’ll work late tonight and lock up, no probs” and as soon as they left, I put pages of a tabloid under my person and emptied a continent of potential people onto it.

The fucking shame I still feel from that episode, but it had to be done. I had no interweb at home.

Poetry. I especially enjoyed the refrain of "no internet at home" to close it out

• Paid Members

I fucking love you pal!!  Tremendous anecdote aside, she must have been quite the pioneer then eh?  Hers is without doubt the first time i'd ever heard of there being footage of a celeb as it were, having it away.  How long has the 'sex tape' been a thing for?  Any advance on Shane Ritchie in terms of the earliest ones out there?

• Paid Members

Rob Lowe had his whizzer and chips out on film back in the 80's didn't he? Plus one of the birds he was nobbling was underage. This was back when nonces didn't exist though, so it was fine.

Edited by Gus Mears