Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

It looks like Kym Marsh is going to be the next celebrity to have a sex vid on the net. Some guy is trying to sell footage of Kym sucking cock along with 'bonus' pictures of her nude for £30,000.

celebrity-news/kym-marsh-sex-tape-fury]

Do you think the fury comes from the fact they're only asking for £30k?

If her vid doesn't get leaked over the next few days it was probably just Hear'Say.

I went to the shop to buy a drink and thought I'd get some matches to light my candles at home and I just got asked for I.D. I'm 33..... The guy was really apologetic when I told him my age, but it's been a while since that's happened!

Apparently you have to be 16 to buy flammable stuff in case you're a crazy teenage arsonist! I do look young for my age, no one guesses I'm in my 30s but I don't look that bloody young!

Edited by deathrey

When I worked at Argos they really drummed the idea into us that we'd go to jail if we didn't ID people.  The first person I ID'd was a 42 year-old woman who was so obviously at least in her 30s but I was terrified.

I had to look it up. Im guessing Obstacle Course Racing

Yeah,sorry, just weirded out by the whole thing. I've asked event organisers, personal trainers, gyms, fitness fora, GP's and so on if anyone else in the UK has, or is doing Tough Mudder style events or even farther afield and there is nowt out there.

There are trans triathletes and long distance runners, but none specifically doing OCRS.

As a result there's nothing on the net or elsewhere about training vs hormones and effects thereof.

Ergo I'm having to create schedules and measure training and hormones at a stupidly intense level as too much of certain types of training counteracts Estrogen production as it raises Testosterone levels, totally negating hormone affects.

It's headache causing, and someone must have done one, somewhere, so can compare and contrast training schedules, surely?

If I can get a routine down, then im looking to do them more often and then perhaps build up to something like the Great Wall Run, which looks amazing.

In the interim, it's a total headscratcher