Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Hope you manage to get something sorted Kat, would be a shame for something like that to go down the swanny as it's for a good cause.

Ā 

Those dad tshirts are just the type of thing that I hate whenever it comes round to Father's Day or the sort. Buying a birthday card for a dad is soul destroying. Everything is either about beer, football, farting or DIY

• Paid Members

Just found my old hard drive full of scripts, short stories, journalism work, graphic design and general writing I used to do and it's crushed me to see that even at my lowest point (I had depression and anxiety at the time) I had more life aspirations than I do now, jammed in a dead end office job.

• Paid Members

Life by it's very nature is bleak and meaningless. 'Life aspersions' are little more than a coping mechanism to escape the fact we are a group of self conscious monkeys sat on a crumbling rock orbiting a dying sun in a cold and godless abyss of nothingness.

• Paid Members

TripleA: All that stuff hasn't gone anywhere. There is nothing, literally nothing, stopping you front opening Word/Final Draft/Photoshop right now and creating something. Just do it, as Nike says.

• Paid Members

TripleA: All that stuff hasn't gone anywhere. There is nothing, literally nothing, stopping you front opening Word/Final Draft/Photoshop right now and creating something. Just do it, as Nike says.

Ā 

Seconded. Go for it, Trips. Or would you rather look back and think "I should have..."?

• Paid Members

Just found my old hard drive full of scripts, short stories, journalism work, graphic design and general writing I used to do and it's crushed me to see that even at my lowest point (I had depression and anxiety at the time) I had more life aspirations than I do now, jammed in a dead end office job.

Get yourself a website built and get it online. It might be read by a thousand people or ten people, but that's not the point. It gives it a destination and an outlet for your creativity.

• Paid Members

The response to that will be that police tend to target black communities.

Ā 

Anyway, I'm not really sure how this is Google's fault. I'm pretty sure that a search algorithm can't be racist.

Edited by SpursRiot2012