NXT Spoiler Pace Discussion *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Has anything more happened with Roode? Or was that a red herring?

No mention of him on the latest tapings. Dunno if contractual but you'd think not if EY is straight in. If there's a god, he's going straight onto the main shows.

I tried to find who said it, but somebody on here said that only 25%-30% of active subscribers watch NXT on the Network. I'd like to know the source of that because if it's true, only a quarter of subsrcibers tuning in isn't great.

That would be myself who posted that. As for a source, I recall reading through Observer were they summarised that quarterly report, if I recall correctly it was not the last one but the one before that but I can't exactly recall when that was.

WWE at that time were still giving out average viewing figures/number of logins etc. for things on the network, which they seemed to have stopped doing now unless it's a pretty large number they can spin some news off of. The average at that time for NXT was an average 200,000 who watched it week to week. Obviously that number could have grown since depending on what current number of subscribers they have retained since Wrestlemania

Seen it mentioned on some sites that Bobby Roode was back stage, really hope he gets his chance to shine in NXT/WWE. 

I was wondering what direction they'd go in post-Mania after all the recent main roster call ups and it looks like they are going to piss on TNA's grave for the time being! But it's great seeing these guys get their shot.

One guy I'm desperate to see back is EC3. For me, on current form he belongs at the top of any card in the world.

Also, The Revival are fucking excellent. That's a proper tag team right there.

What's been spoiled, anyway?

I just didn't want to type "fucking Eric Young like" in the wrong thread, that's all.

I was hoping Bobby Roode would show up at these tapings.  Give it a few months and the main event scene will be Samoa Joe, Eric Young, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and probably James Storm.  I'm surprised they haven't picked up Magnus yet actually, he could be something special on the main roster if he spends some time in NXT.

Wasn't Magnus nearly going to WWE at some point or did I imagine that?

Roode and Young have never made it big in the indies or Japan. TNA doesn't exist for WWE. WWE has nothing to claim they are already stars. Aries has more to his name since RoH does exist in WWE land.

Theoretically they need the nXt rub first to get off the TNA stink before they can be pushed as stars on the main roster.

I just didn't want to type "fucking Eric Young like" in the wrong thread, that's all.

I was hoping Bobby Roode would show up at these tapings.  Give it a few months and the main event scene will be Samoa Joe, Eric Young, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and probably James Storm.  I'm surprised they haven't picked up Magnus yet actually, he could be something special on the main roster if he spends some time in NXT.

Wasn't Magnus nearly going to WWE at some point or did I imagine that?

you may be thinking of Gunner? dont know why but I always got those 2 mixed up

• Paid Members

Has anything more happened with Roode? Or was that a red herring?

I'm choosing to believe they think there's a real possibility of doing Beer Money in NXT real soon, and they're hanging on for that. (Yeah, I know they chose not to take Storm on back in January but the sum of its parts and all that.)

I presume TNA does actually own "Beer Money", as it's their own creation? Not that I've ever thought it was a fabulous name, but they don't seem to own any of the individual character names - I guess they were all used before TNA, but maybe they're just really remiss about trademarks?

I think I've heard 'making an Impact' 15 times on WWE tv in the last month.

Plus with AJ being a main eventer now and all the TNA guys coming in ...I am starting to get the feeling that WWE is actively trying to recruit the little TNA fanfare that is still left before Sinclair buys it from Dixie. Otherwise it will be gone forever.

They want those 200k rare fans who still watch TNA to just buy the damn Network. Strategy.

Mark my words: Kurt Angle will show up before the year is over.

I was hoping Bobby Roode would show up at these tapings. Give it a few months and the main event scene will be Samoa Joe, Eric Young, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and probably James Storm. I'm surprised they haven't picked up Magnus yet actually, he could be something special on the main roster if he spends some time in NXT.

Magnus is fucking awful. Beyond bad. Sorry I hate being negative, but Jesus he is so bad.

Archived