NXT Spoiler Pace Discussion *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

They did mention on this weeks episode how Balor had just become the longest reigning champion. Interesting that they switched it on a house show and I think the talk of injury to Balor is just storyline. No way is an injured guy taking a Muscle Buster for the finish. Gets a great pop though and I'm weirdly happy the Full Sail crowd didn't get to see it-

The crowd go apeshit. One guy looks like he's having an epileptic fit.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullet Club v The Shield makes me so happy. Wonder is Styles remains babyface though.

They should do a storyline where both the Bullet Club and The Shield are trying to recruit AJ but at the end he chooses neither of them and goes off on his own as a sort of loner chara-

Oh fuck, hold on...

• Paid Members

Bullet Club v The Shield makes me so happy. Wonder is Styles remains babyface though.

They should do a storyline where both the Bullet Club and The Shield are trying to recruit AJ but at the end he chooses neither of them and goes off on his own as a sort of loner chara-

Oh fuck, hold on...

The thing is, that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea on paper. It's just that TNA have no ability to execute anything without it turning in a calamitous, hilarious mess. 

I wonder whether this was also fast tracked because Bray may be out for a while so they've 'changed plans'.

Speaking of Bullet Club vs Shield. Imagine if they run with that all through the summer and then The Wyatt Family also get involved. 

Mouthwatering. 

It's gotta be the four together in the BC for me. Redneck AJ screams heel in the WWE. I wouldn't be a terrible idea to throw Nakamura in aswell TBH.

Or Nakamura could turn up a bit further down the line and play Sting?

They'll probably just have BC screw AJ out of the Title.

Of course AJ getting screwed does nothing to help Roman but I think WWE have stopped giving a shit about that.

Glad Joe has the Title. Probably in the minority but I wasn't really that into Balor's reign.

The NXT roster looks really thin without Zayn, Balor, Corbin, Crews, Enzo and Cass some serious star power they have lost there.

I think it is exciting in that it also hits reset on NXT and creates so many opportunities for guys to step up now that all the big indy guys have moved on. Will be refreshing to see so many new faces and hopefully this isn't the end of the golden era of NXT.

It's gotta be the four together in the BC for me. Redneck AJ screams heel in the WWE.

100% agree. AJ would shine as a heel in WWE. Either Finn or AJ could turn face again at a later date after being betrayed by the BC, THEN one could feud with the other. I don't see any reason to rush a feud between the two so soon.

Archived