NXT Spoiler Pace Discussion *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is there any chance they've manage to acquire or get permission to use the name Bullet Club? Or would they try to avoid that name because of its connotations? I just hope we don't get the 'Balor' club, as it does sound really shit.

• Paid Members

Balor Club limits them to always having to have Finn as the figurehead of the group, which isn't ideal going forward. I am sure I have seen the word Bulletproof on something, maybe Finn's entrance video? I can see them going with that. It's as close as they can get to Bullet Club and sidesteps the negative connotations of sounding like an NRA group.

• Paid Members

I haven't heard the announcers use the name Bullet Club when discussing Anderson/Gallows, but then again I try not to take notice of anything those three useless berks come out with.

I heard JBL mention Leicester City last week, quelle fucking surprise. "That'll get me some tweets from my British fans that always chant for me!" he was no doubt thinking.

New Japan own it, so they cant use it. I dont know what the name they will call it. Balor Club sounds shit, though.

Well it depends if New Japan see more money in selling the rights or both sides think there is more money in coming to a deal together in splitting the merch money. It's not the most likely option, but I think there is a chance we will see the name Bullet Club

Am I right in thinking the WWE has acknowledged The Bullet club on Raw? As in they have said Gallows & Anderson were part of the bullet club in Japan?

Or is that my imagination? 

Yes, they acknowledged them but didn't use the Bullet Club name.

They mentioned that Styles, Anderson and Gallows were part of a group in New Japan, mentioning New Japan by name several times.

There was also a backstage segment where the trio reunited and they referenced/alluded to the last time they were altogether in Japan when the Bullet Club turned on Styles.  

Also, regarding whether or not the title change is a spoiler or not - it's obviously not.

If WWE themselves report something as happening within minutes of it happening, then it's not a spoiler. It's news that they want to be out and widely spread. The title change wasn't taped at a tv taping to air in a week or two. It was a title change at a house show, and will most likely be acknowledged at the earliest opportunity on NXT tv, via a video cut in. 

It's not a spoiler because nothing is getting spoiled. They won't air the match on tv and pretend like nobody watching doesn't already know the result.

The last i looked the Bullet Club were dead anyway, the Bucks and Omega are pushing the Elite name more now and no-one cares about Fat Fuck Fale and crew. I wouldn't be surprised if that's their own thing they can use wherever they want, they seem like real money savvy guys.

Archived