NXT Spoiler Pace Discussion *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

Well he'd be stepping in to fight Regal's battle for him, which is fine because Regal is retired and it wouldn't harm him. Heel HHH would require too much work compared to him showing up as mega face. Cross over with Raw would put a lot of eyes on the show. They could also do face vs face and just have him want to test himself against Nakamura, but the incentive isn't really there as he only wrestles when he has to

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So for June 8ths Takeover it potentially looks like we're getting.

Samoa Joe Vs. Finn Balor

Asuka Vs. Nia Jax

Shinsuke Nakamura Vs. Austin Aries

Nia Jax is shit. She's just a fat bird. She doesn't have that air of a monster about her that someone like Awesome Kong sometimes had.

Glad it's not just me. When she turned up this week she looked like Eva's Mum coming to pick her up from school.

But she's The Rock's cousin, and that obviously means she has bucketloads of natural wrestling talent and charisma and is destined for greatness. Forget Sasha Banks, Nia's winning the Women's title with "Cousin Dwayne" in her corner. It worked for Roman in the Rumble. Oh wait....

So for June 8ths Takeover it potentially looks like we're getting.

Samoa Joe Vs. Finn Balor

Asuka Vs. Nia Jax

Shinsuke Nakamura Vs. Austin Aries

Nia Jax is shit. She's just a fat bird. She doesn't have that air of a monster about her that someone like Awesome Kong sometimes had.
Glad it's not just me. When she turned up this week she looked like Eva's Mum coming to pick her up from school.

But she's The Rock's cousin, and that obviously means she has bucketloads of natural wrestling talent and charisma and is destined for greatness. Forget Sasha Banks, Nia's winning the Women's title with "Cousin Dwayne" in her corner. It worked for Roman in the Rumble. Oh wait....

I'd somehow managed to miss The Rock connection. Wow that talent skipped her hard.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

SANITY was revealed at tonight tapings.....

It is a group comprised of Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Sawyer Fulton and Nikki Storm.

....and they look the business in my opinion....

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Spoiler_Sanity_In_WWE_NXT_Revealed_at_Tonight_s_Tapings_Photo.html

I've left the major bit in spoiler tags for now in case anyone stumbles in here by mistake.

Immediate thought seeing the picture in the link is it looks so TNA. Really cheap and nasty.

Spoilers about one of the names for that stable.

Nikki Storm?! I'd no idea she was on the roster. Just checked on Wikipedia and she's had one televised match. Have they made any other references to her being at NXT since or have I missed them?

I like a good stable, not sure this is exactly going to be my cup of tea but I'm happy to see anything that's a bit different. Got to agree with Rick though, it looks very TNA.

• Paid Members

Spoilers about one of the names for that stable.

Nikki Storm?! I'd no idea she was on the roster. Just checked on Wikipedia and she's had one televised match. Have they made any other references to her being at NXT since or have I missed them?

I like a good stable, not sure this is exactly going to be my cup of tea but I'm happy to see anything that's a bit different. Got to agree with Rick though, it looks very TNA.

they announced when she signed and there was an official photo of the line up of students that signed at the same time, it was spoken about on here. She also had matches at the NXT events at download

Archived