WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I'll take it please just for the board game. Or happily share it with someone else if someone else wants the game and I take the boardgame..? So the game code doesn't go to waste preferably.

Chest you dummy. I’m only giving away the game code, not the board game.

• Paid Members

Don't know whether anybody plays Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid but yesterday a huge patch dropped which added the next part of the story mode, Lord Zedd (the final character from this season), and some rebalancing. From the Lord Zedd trailer he looks quite broken, or at least has some really good tools for some big damage. 

Battle For The Grid itself is a decent enough fighting game. Hasbro found a developer, gave them the licence and they're using assets from a Power Rangers mobile game to make the game. Its reasonably priced, has some nice mechanics I think its biggest problem is the Power Rangers licence having that "kids show" stigma and there being other fighters out there that do what this is trying to do while looking and playing better. There also aren't many players online, and the AI can be the cheapest input reading AI. 

I feel like I've done this before. Maybe with the balance changes it'll be playing better now. I have no idea whether they'll get a season 2 or what it'll involve, but it looks to be closer to the conics than the TV show. 

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, King of Hamptons said:

Anyone else's PS4 not play certain BluRay discs? All game shave worked since I bought it 5 years ago.. But a handful of BluRay discs refuse to work.. Trid one of my brand new discs last night and it would play! 

The PS4 is a really crappy Blu-ray player. I know of 4 different machines that either refuse to play discs, read discs at all or eject them for no reason. I've switched back to my PS3 for BD's as it's infinitely more user friendly and reliable. That all being said check your up to date with updates.

46 minutes ago, King of Hamptons said:

One  of the batman animated series discs.. 

And season 2 of Ash vs The evil dead. (both discs) 

Try going into the system settings, under video playback, Blu-ray Data Management and delete the “other” folder. 

So my Pandora’s Box Arcade is being delivered on Wednesday, 2400 Arcade classics on one system and I can’t wait to get stuck into TMNT the Arcade game as well as others like Tekken 2 and 3, all the old beat em ups like The Simpsons, Alien Vs Predator, X Men and Wrestlefest, I’ve watched various YouTube reviews about the systems and can’t wait! Anyone else got one of these?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Paid Members

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs and the Capcom Dungeons & Dragons games are essential playing. 

Will definitely jump on that too, the company I bought it from sent me a gamelist this morning so I'll probably spend some time writing down everything that is essential to play, I'll probably just be playing Third Strike for 2 weeks straight though

Currently downloading a 2.6tb launchbox image for my arcade machine, not worked out yet how I'm going to unpack it as the drive is only 3tb but looking forward to getting that set up as its been gathering dust recently.