WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I can't link it but has anybody heard anymore about RetroMania? It looks a lot like Wrestlefest and is being endorsed by Stevie Richards. Current plans for it to be released on the Switch and Stream. If it plays as well as it looks, could be a cracker.

13 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

So my Pandoraā€™s Box Arcade is being delivered on Wednesday, 2400 Arcade classics on one system and I canā€™t wait to get stuck into TMNT the Arcade game as well as others like Tekken 2 and 3, all the old beat em ups like The Simpsons, Alien Vs Predator, X Men and Wrestlefest,Ā Iā€™ve watched various YouTube reviews about the systems and canā€™t wait! Anyone else got one of these?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ā 

How much did it cost?

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Anyone else waste their time watching the Gamescom Press Conference???Ā 

Ā 

My mate who said the Death Stranding gameplay was tenĀ minutes of pissing and talking about piss.

Just now, JohnM said:

There were a couple at Fantasticon over the weekend, very impressive little machines. Certainly ran Street fighter 2 well.Ā 

Considering Capcom are releasing one shortly with only 16 games on it for Ā£200 the one Iā€™m getting has 2400 games on it(including the 16) for just Ā£150.

• Paid Members

I don't really like the look of that. You can get a modded Xbox for less than that, with more games and the emulators sorted far better so you can find games more easily. Also, it just doesn't look very sturdy, that's going to go flying when I go round the first corner on Chase HQ.

Itā€™s a real shame that the EA UFC games are so shit compared to the earlier THQ games.Ā 

Ā 

Is there anyway (without modding my PS4) that I can play them now ?

In a similar note , where there ever any great MMA games released in Japan that might have flown under the radar ?