WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

You saddos.

Anyone else catch the Titanfall 2 beta last weekend? Bags of fun and it's back up today from 4pm with new maps and stuff in it.

Played Gone Home the other day after downloading it for free on PS4 a while back. It got 9s and 10s from everywhere and won a GOTY award, but it's fucking awful. I'd struggle to even call it a game. Took me half an hour and literally all you do is walk about an empty house listening to voice clips of your sister who's ran away from home. I won't spoil why but it tells you almost immediately and it's probably why it got so many awards because it's so deep and personal or whatever. The developers must be laughing to the bank.

NBA 2K17 is coming out on September 16th but they've just announced that a week before on the 9th, they're releasing 'The Prelude' as a free download on consoles so you can start the career mode early! It's available for free and to everyone. You can scan your own face into the game with your phone too. Storyline is still being kept under wraps but there's a sneak peak here:

• Paid Members

Haven't found something suitably sexy for the Pop or Slash yet. Have been working through the move set very slowly because it's enormous and takes forever. So I'm editing the character a bit, playing a few matches, coming back to it... Seems the best way to break it up.

Any suggestions welcome!

Is this on Games For Gold Xbox One only? Or 360 as well? (yes, I know).

I played the first bit of the career mode on the last NBA game the other night and it was a strange experience.

First of all I'm asked to create a player so I create me, a sickly pale looking unshaven bloke. Then the story starts and I'm a massively tall bloke who's best friend, sister and fans keep calling "Freak" in a really hurtful fashion. I'm in a court playing basketball but I don't actually get to play basketball because instead we talk for ten minutes about buying my mum and dad a house and going to school. Then I play a high school game in which I'm towering over all the kids. All the kids are bloody useless too. The clock runs out unless I ask them to pass it to me.

And then I give up because the play manages to be that curious EA style of surprisingly slow 'realism' which is slower than how they play in real life but stops the game from feeling arcadey or something.

We got an Xbone back in the house so despite the rotten consensus I've just read here I'll give 2k16 a bash. I never play WWE games really so hopefully that nullifying of expectations and prior product knowledge will make it a fun, free game. I'll get a few hours out of the create a wrestler anyway!

Got the new Deus Ex as well. Can't wait to get stuck in!

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

I got Farming Simulator 15. Wanna make something of it?

Bought it from Asda for a tenner a few months ago. Was looking forward to a bit of farming fun, but it is a true sim. You have to till fields and similar stuff and it takes hours. Dozed off several times while playing. Managed to offload it magpie for £17, so quite pleased with that.

• Moderators

I'm just installing Elder Scrolls Online.

Anyone here play this? Any tips for getting started / things you wished you'd known about from the beginning?

This is loads of fun. So cool to be able to play a game like this co-op. Annoyingly I can't play now though as my brother and I agreed to only play together...

I'm just installing Elder Scrolls Online.

Anyone here play this? Any tips for getting started / things you wished you'd known about from the beginning?

This is loads of fun. So cool to be able to play a game like this co-op. Annoyingly I can't play now though as my brother and I agreed to only play together...

Can't you just make a new character then not tell him about that one ?