WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Cheers, I'll give that a shot. Won't hold my breath though.

Would those specs be OK for PS1 emulation?

Yeah I was emulating PS1 games back in 2000 fine enough, get epsxe if you want things looking nice or pSX for simpler almost 1:1 emulation.

I went for pSX in the end. I tried epsxe but even with the added bios and plugins it still wouldn't work properly for me. pSX is simple enough and looks like it will work well. I just can't figure out how to get full screen yet. Their doesn't seem to be an option anywhere for it.

Ok here's a weird one.

Just bought a second hand Xbox One and after setting it up there is a bunch of games ready to install. Curiosity got the better of me and I installed Borderlands expecting it to ask for the disk only it bloody worked, paranoia got the better of me and I deleted it straight away.

I'm assuming this must be linked to the previous owner but the console had been formatted and only my new account is on the system. Really confused over this.

Not sure if I should chance it but there is some decent games there. I'm also worried it could lead to a security issue with my account somewhere down the line.

Anyway bought Rise of the Tomb Raider and loving it so far.

Nope.

I'm actually using a whole new account and it is showing games like Tomb Raider Definitive Edition which I have only owned on PS4.

All I can find on the subject is stuff about it being set as someone elses home Xbox at some point in time but the system was reset when bought and I had to set it up from scratch.

On that subject how does this home Xbox thing work? Should I set it as my home console or not bother? Maybe setting it as my home console will sort the issue out.

Looks like the previous owner didn't unhome the console when he/she sold it so I have access to the games so long as the previous owner doesn't set a new console as the home system.

That's pretty much the reason.

For example, I have my Xbox One set as my mates home console - this way, any game he buys on his Xbox One, also becomes available for me to download and play providing he keeps my xbox set as his home console. It works out a good way of sharing the costs or my mate effectively letting me try a game if I'm not too sure if it's my thing.

Get Saturn Bomberman (if it wasnt stupidly expensive), you'll all be on it till the next morning. It's actually a good time to have a Saturn, it's finally been cracked after all this time and they're releasing a card you simply slot in the back and lets you play any game you want off a SD card.

We did a SNES night last winter and Bomberman was in that  :thumbsup:

Any ideas for what the next console theme night could be? I have an original PSX where we can play Tekken / Wipeout / Old Fifa's etc.