WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Has anyone tried Prominance Poker for the Xbox One, I'm constantly being kicked out of games due to a "loosing connection" and freezing issues which takes me back to the dashboard.

Also any help for dying light, just bought it but I need help with weapons and such I'm trying to fight 3 or 4 humans off with a metal pipe and failing

• Paid Members

Well worth a go for 8 quid. I play it mostly single and there are tons of missions and quests to go at. Not sure about it needing PS plus, I'd say not with it being a paid game.

You do need a PS+ Subscription to play Elder Scrolls Online.

You can also buy an optional ESO Plus membership for £9.99 a month which will allow you access to the DLC areas whilst the ESO Plus is active, it also gives you an income boost each month, but generally speaking, it isn't worth the extra monthly cost.

You might as well just buy £30 worth of crowns and pay for the DLC permanently as a one off payment so that you never lose access to it.

Edited by neil is brill

On which console? PS4 should be as easy as making an account for that country, I have PSN accounts for a tonne of countries. Find a NZ address online, I use hotels.

NOTE: You'll need two things ahead of this, a valid e-mail address and a valid address in the region you're making the account for.

1: Turn on your PS4 and move the cursor to the power button all the way to the right.
2: If you're allready logged on with your main account, click "Log out of PS4"
3: Click "New User"
4: Click "Create a user", accept the TOS.
5: Click "New to PSN? Create an acccount"
6: Click "Sign up now"
7: Choose Country or Region. (If making a Japanese account, be prepared for some google translating.)
8: Select language
9: Input a date of birth. (Important: WRITE THIS DOWN SOMEWHERE!)
10: Select city, state and postal code according to the address you have in said region.
11: Input a valid Email and password. (Keep this info!)
12: Choose a PSN ID and a name.
12: Select your privacy settings.
13: Select privacy settings for your activities.
14: Click "Accept" on the TOS
15: Choose to connect to Facebook or not.
16: Buy a membership or skip.
17: Activate this system as your primary PS4. If not you won't be able to play the content you DL from a different region.
18: Enter the PS store and start spending.

I'm impressed by the new PES demo. Feels like it's fixed a lot of things from the last game. Feels much slicker, a good pace, menus have been cleaned up, option to easily change tactics in play (of which there are a lot of options - tiki taka, hug the touchline, inverted full backs etc.) and able to choose how deep or high up the pitch you want your players to go in play.