WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

After only just getting in "Red Vs Blue" on YouTube, i've taken the plunge and purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

Never played any of the Halo games (very late the party on some games) so looking forward to it :)

That party finished in 2008! Just stick to number 2 or 3 (I assume they're part of the collection?!)

Yeah I know, (I'm very behind on games ha).

Yep the collection is 1-4, and you can get ODST as DLC apparently. I'll have a go and see what it's like, it was only £6 digital download so I can't complain!

I love Fifa 16. First one I had played in 6 years and really enjoyed it.

Lots of enthusiasm for getting Fifa 17 and 2 days after buying its going off to CEX to be traded. So annoyed I didn't try the demo first. Hopefully Destiny's Rise of Iron is a better bet.

Anyone else disappointed with it?

Edited by stevieg1980

I love Fifa 16. First one I had played in 6 years and really enjoyed it.

Lots of enthusiasm for getting Fifa 17 and 2 days after buying its going off to CEX to be traded. So annoyed I didn't try the demo first. Hopefully Destiny's Rise of Iron is a better bet.

Anyone else disappointed with it?

I'm enjoying The Journey mode so far. But other than that, it's the same old same old, except with little tweaks added to Career Mode.

Elder Scrolls Online - now that I've been playing it for a while I can confidently say it's really great. And there's a new patch coming imminently that's going to make it loads better as well. Definitely a good time to get on board.

Nice. Just picked it up for £4.