WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I thought Rockstar's thing was always the big console announcement with the assumptions that a few months down the road a PC port would come along?

I *think* they got their act together too with GTA V. Before that Rockstar PC ports would be choc full of the most bizarre bugs imaginable. I remember installing San Andreas one time and after that cutscene where Ryder's burying ganja out his back the helicopter flying sound came on really loud and wouldn't go away. Ever. Had to restart the game.

I was in an in between console phase at the time.

• Paid Members

Why the fuck did I build this gaming PC if I can't play a new Red Dead on it and then go around calling people console peasants?

Good thing I got my Xbox One because I wouldn't be missing this shit.

Unrelated, but playing Mafia 3 has taught me one thing about PC gaming - keyboard and mouse is not better than game pad. WASD for driving in Mafia is giving me a fucked up hand.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Why the fuck did I build this gaming PC if I can't play a new Red Dead on it and then go around calling people console peasants?

Good thing I got my Xbox One because I wouldn't be missing this shit.

Unrelated, but playing Mafia 3 has taught me one thing about PC gaming - keyboard and mouse is not better than game pad. WASD for driving in Mafia is giving me a fucked up hand.

Plug in your Xbox One controller. You should be able to select the controller in the settings.

This is only an assumption as it worked in Mafia 2.

• Paid Members

Hang on, isn't that what the Wii U is/was? This doesn't look particularly revolutionary and hardly a huge difference to what they already have. So bizarre that they're bringing out a new console mid-generation.

Is it a gimmicky thing that'll have a few incredible AAA titles but will awkwardly fizzle out halfway through the generation it was introduced to?

Edited by Gay as FOOK