WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I downloaded Goldeneye: Source the other day. Only played a quickie on Bunker but, apart from me sucking horribly, it was so cool to see the old map updated with modern textures.

Where did you download this on?

PC - you need Steam and a few extra Windows bits. Worth the hassle, wish I had time to play it

How easy is it to load an option file for pro evo 17 ?

Is there much manual editing to be done ?

If you mean one that fixes all the unlicensed teams, I used to use "Daymos" (I think he still does it), and it's not too tricky. Just correctly formatting the USB I think.

Yeah I've tried wired and it works fine. My PC is connected to my living room TV though, and I'm passed the days of having wires trailing across the floor.

I might get one of those dedicated Bluetooth PC controllers that are shaped exactly like a 360 controller. They've got great reviews on Amazon.

• Paid Members

The presentation of the story in Mafia 3 is outstanding, like watching a Scorsese movie. The soundtrack's Vice City level of great as well. I'm only a few hours in so it's hard to tell how the long open-world grind will fare, Mafia 2 had nothing to do outside of the main story (I still liked it) and aside from MGS and GTA, I've got bored long before the end of every other recent open-world games.

Having a great story, setting, soundtrack and nice weighty gunplay's a good start!