WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Haven't chcked the official thread in On Topic, but currently WWE 2K16 is free on the Xbox store for Gold Members. No idea if this applies to 360 though. Im using Xbox One.

Nah, us povs are getting Beyond Good And Evil.

• Paid Members

Haven't chcked the official thread in On Topic, but currently WWE 2K16 is free on the Xbox store for Gold Members. No idea if this applies to 360 though. Im using Xbox One.

Thanks for reminding me- I checked last night but it hadn't been added, completely forgot about it today.

• Paid Members

I've never played it, probably never will but even then I'd agree with you Onyx.

I've tried playing WWE 2K16 this evening and it's fucking horrible. The game hasn't finished installing so I'm only playing 1 on 1 matches with limited characters but I'm finding it very hard. I like the limitations on reversals, but the submission system is absolute shit and I can't believe they have kept that awful 'stop the wheel' thing for kicking out of pins.

I've lost all 9 matches so far, there's no way my kids are going to get on with this game. Seeing as kids will be a large market for this game, I don't get why it's more complex than it needs to be. And the graphics are easily the worst I've seen on an Xbox One game.

Once the game is installed I'll drop the difficult setting down a level, find out how to unlock Haku and murder fools.

2K16 is so horrible that it became the first WWE game I've ever traded in. Haven't played it for 6 months or so, but I downloaded it last night to give it a second chance. Feels clunky to control, doesn't look anywhere near as nice as you want it to, suffers badly from "we've taken this bit out so we can put it back in later and sell it as a new feature", Universe mode is still a pointless mess, the kickout system is dreadful and submissions are even worse, and the music is atrocious (although it might be more bearable if they brought back the left stick click to skip past the worst songs). Even though it's free, I'm not sure if it's worth the nearly 50 gig of hard drive space...

• Awards Moderator

I played Splatterhouse 3 yesterday it was mint

Now yer talking. When you turn into Hulk-rick you get so many great moves. I love the one where you dash their head into the floor.

The cutscene style is really chilling too.

sega_horror_fest_review_splatterhouse_3_

I played Splatterhouse 3 yesterday it was mint

Now yer talking. When you turn into Hulk-rick you get so many great moves. I love the one where you dash their head into the floor.

The cutscene style is really chilling too.

sega_horror_fest_review_splatterhouse_3_

It had been a fair while since i played this game (Possibly even as long as being around 10 so 15 years ago) Surprised i never had nightmares!