WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Ive invested in a PlayStation 4 and I'm totally blown away.

I'm stuck into the batman game like a kid in a candy store. It is brilliant in terms of storylines and I'm not a huge part into the game so I have a lot too go.

Gamertag is kfogg2016 if your interested in adding me

• Moderators

re: Telltale games - I liked the first Walking Dead one a lot. Then I played the demo / first chapter of Wolf Among Us and thought it was fucking dreadful. Then I got the Game of Thrones one, which was really fun and exciting at first, like additional GoT to watch inbetween seasons. And then I found out that every fucker dying and everything bad happening to the good guys is a lot less fun when you're the one controlling them in a game. It was really annoying that there was no way to get things to turn out well in that game, regardless of what you did. As the game went on that it became more and more apparent that that was going to be the case, I really got fed up with it and finished it just to see how it ended.

• Paid Members

Spent a few hours over the weekend in GTA Online. The new Stunt Races are good fun and the matchmaking for them is much better than I remember it being compared to before. Nicely filled out lobbies mostly every time.

Also, Luniz 'I got 5 on it' came on the radio when I was driving through the city in my pimped out whip.

I'm back on this shit.

• Moderators

I was psyched for Wolf Among Us — I've never actually read the last few storylines of Fables, but I thought it was a great comic. What a shit game, though (based on the demo).

I loved Fables up until the end of the first big arc (the war), but I heard it ran out of steam after that and I never read much further. Is it worth picking up again?